Never, never, never make promises on the blog as to when I will be posting pictures, info, or other blogworthy items. Today was to be the last day for the pigbear's big give and I promised a fun little breakdown post. Instead I'm miserable on the couch with a host of nasty symptoms that all point to the flu. NOOO!!! To make matters worse Liz and sweet baby Anna are here visiting and trying their best to ward off our nastiness. And my littlest munchkin is battling his first official case of the nasties as well.
So forgive my delay. I swear I'm not out buying those jeans.
19 comments:
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you are feeling bad. Anything I can do? Love, Mom
Erin- I have a friend right now in the hospital from the flu. Take care of yourself and get extra help if needed
I hope you get to feeling better - just think how much more money you'll get for the pigbear big give. It keeps growing - YEAH!!
Oh, my heart goes out to you. Wish I could make you some chicken soup and watch Sarah for you. Give E a hug (or maybe have Brent do it), sick baby is no fun. :-( Love you!
Soup, warm sweat pants, a fire in the fire place and a good book, and don't worry it will be over before you know it. Hope you get well very soon Deedee. -Dave
Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun!
Hugs!! Hope you and your little man get well soon!!
Oh no! I hope you all are feeling better soon. All three of us had the flu earlier this year, so I know just how much fun it is. And don't you just hate seeing your baby sick? :o(
So sorry you're not feeling good. Hope you feel better soon. And....keep your nasties to yourself. :)
Feel better soon!
get better soon!
oh so sorry erin! moms should never get sick!
I cant believe how sweet you are!! Raising money and keeping everyone updated even when you are sick! i'll see you guys later!
alex just got over a horrible case of the flu this past week! Stay on the couch and rest -- sending healing thoughts and prayers your way! -- joy
Feel better soon!!! Bummer to not be able to fully enjoy your friends visit....
sawyer has it too, for the first time. we all have it. we went to the doctor today to make sure it wasn't rsv, and thank the lord, it wasn't. .....
i feel your sickness.
hey girl - hope you are feeling better and soon!!
you've been tagged!! :)
http://olliephotography.blogsome.com/2008/04/25/tagged/
I hope you and the babe feel better soon! I look forward to hearing more about this exciting gift when you are back in action. There is so much positive energy streaming from this awesome endeavor.
Hope you guys are doing better!
Post a Comment