I can't believe how much you've raised in just one week!! Have you figured out how you're going to give it to her? Maybe a money order if the Visa gift card doesn't work out? I don't think you have to have your name on it if you get a money order at the post office...
I'm thinking a cashier's check. And now I'm even thinking of writing a little note kind of explaining what you guys did. I think she might feel a little odd getting that much money and not knowing where it came from...I know I would! I just want to make sure she knows it wasn't from ME, you know?
Your total is amazing! Almost $900 and still growing! I think you come up with the most creative ideas for so many things. I just love reading your blog and being able to hear your voice in the things you write (and I don't even know you)! Keep it going, here's to $1000!!
(On a side note...could you share your green paint color on the wall in this picture? I'm looking for a lime green paint and can't find quite the right color. I really like yours and was just wondering what it was, thanks!!)
Thanks Melissa! And thanks so much for your donation...off to update the total.
The paint color is called "pennyroyal" by Glidden. We got it at Home Depot. It's actually deeper and a bit more rustic than a lime green...kind of a cross between sage and lime.
I love the snippet of your window shade. I have a swatch of an orange and white geometric that I'm living with--trying to decide. And we are getting ready to paint our cabinets grey-green. I guess we all are just nostalgic for the groovy 1970s homes of our youth...but you probably weren't even born yet, you little whippersnapper! Anyway, you didn't ask, but I still wrote...I couldn't keep my mouth shut with those cute shades! Good night!
Angela, GO WITH THE ORANGE! It's such a happy color. And, for the record, you're so right that this whipper snapper didn't live a single day in the 70's. Sorry! :)
And, heck no I don't sew. Well, I do some home sewing but no clothes. My sister is the fashion designing genius in our family. That's her art of choice and her career and she's dang good at it. Sarah's clothes have mostly come from GAP (including what she's wearing in this shot) because we had all that money to spend from the casting call. I'm sad to say that our card is done now though. She may not be looking as cute from here on out! :)
10 comments:
I can't believe how much you've raised in just one week!! Have you figured out how you're going to give it to her? Maybe a money order if the Visa gift card doesn't work out? I don't think you have to have your name on it if you get a money order at the post office...
I'm thinking a cashier's check. And now I'm even thinking of writing a little note kind of explaining what you guys did. I think she might feel a little odd getting that much money and not knowing where it came from...I know I would! I just want to make sure she knows it wasn't from ME, you know?
Your total is amazing! Almost $900 and still growing! I think you come up with the most creative ideas for so many things. I just love reading your blog and being able to hear your voice in the things you write (and I don't even know you)! Keep it going, here's to $1000!!
(On a side note...could you share your green paint color on the wall in this picture? I'm looking for a lime green paint and can't find quite the right color. I really like yours and was just wondering what it was, thanks!!)
Thanks Melissa! And thanks so much for your donation...off to update the total.
The paint color is called "pennyroyal" by Glidden. We got it at Home Depot. It's actually deeper and a bit more rustic than a lime green...kind of a cross between sage and lime.
I just can't get over the total! It gives me chills!
Dangit - now I might cry...
So close to $1000! Hooray!
I love the snippet of your window shade. I have a swatch of an orange and white geometric that I'm living with--trying to decide. And we are getting ready to paint our cabinets grey-green. I guess we all are just nostalgic for the groovy 1970s homes of our youth...but you probably weren't even born yet, you little whippersnapper! Anyway, you didn't ask, but I still wrote...I couldn't keep my mouth shut with those cute shades! Good night!
Where do you buy pigbears cute, adorable, irrestible clothing??
don't tell me you sew, too!! You are amazing.
Angela, GO WITH THE ORANGE! It's such a happy color. And, for the record, you're so right that this whipper snapper didn't live a single day in the 70's. Sorry! :)
And, heck no I don't sew. Well, I do some home sewing but no clothes. My sister is the fashion designing genius in our family. That's her art of choice and her career and she's dang good at it. Sarah's clothes have mostly come from GAP (including what she's wearing in this shot) because we had all that money to spend from the casting call. I'm sad to say that our card is done now though. She may not be looking as cute from here on out! :)
Looking at that number over there... WOW!
oh, stupid PayPal commission. I thought that would make $950.
Post a Comment