
If you missed the first RWR check it here.
So here you go. Here's who is on my mind today...
1. Jeanelle. Can you get any more awesome with hosting the actions and always being willing to help anyone else out who needs a little something? For real.
2. Angela at the Painted House. Her story is amazing. Her art is inspiring. And her heart is big. She has a fun contest going on right now that you should totally check out. Especially if you like a) being nice and b) being healthy. Which I know you do. Don't we all?
3. Jenn M. (why, oh why, can't I find a link to your blog...HELP!) Jenn is a reader who drove from Atlanta to hang out yesterday and, get this...bought my kids a POOL. And a sprinkler. And some sidewalk chalk, bubbles, paper, markers, and a toy cellphone. Whoa. The once deprived kiddos will soon be wreaking some serious water havoc on the backyard. Thanks girl.
4. Wendy at Chaotic Kiddos. So this is possibly the lastest, lamest thank you EVER but Wendy sent me a little happy months ago from my favorite store in Colorado Springs and I can't find her email addy! It's an awesome little picture hanging thingy that is just perfect for my ever rotating collection of favorite photos. THANK YOU!
So there you go. They rock. (adding a link to the sidebar for this, btw. And while you're over there check out all the other goodies, links, and info...I try to keep that bad boy hoppin')
(for those that may ask. Yes, that is a vintage Fisher Price plastic camera complete with flash cube. =) Yes, it was mine as a child. Yes, we still play with lots of my old toys. Yes, she wants to be me when she grows up and yes, she's reviewing her shot to make sure it's a good one. That child doesn't miss a beat, let me tell you.)
9 comments:
Can't wait to see pics of her posing E for a photo, just like your sister used to do to you with that camera. Your baby self always had to be photographed with a purse as a prop according to your sis! Love, Mom
I bet Sarah just couldn't fathom a camera that doesn't have a preview screen! What did we ever do before?
Gosh, I'm blushing to make RWR! What an honor! Thank you for the kind words. And, thanks for linking up to the contest! I can hardly wait to read what good readers have been up to!
That camera it the greatest Erin!! I must do an ebay search... Yums grabs my P&S now and takes pictures. Funny how he still puts his eye up to the LCD screen...just like he sees Mommy do! Okay, well, not the LCD screen... =)
I had this camera! I loved it. And I had forgotten all about it until I saw this picture. Oh, how I wish my mother had kept it.
You had a reader bring your kids a pool?! WOW! Jenn DOES rock!! I'll bet Sarah will be asking when she's coming back for another visit for years to come!! :)
LOL! She's chimping! Priceless!
Dangit, now I'm gonna cry.
How very sweet of you to make me a RWR.
:)
I remember that camera from the day!! Wow!
Lately, when I take a picture of my daughter, she's been saying " cheese....click." I guess there has been too much picture taking going on in these little 2 year olds minds.
That is too funny! Thanks for pointing out what she was doing!
Post a Comment