But, really, who needs a swimming pool when you have a bucket?

Would you look at the size of that thing?! (Part of) both of them fit in it...what more can a kid ask for?

And if you get tired of the big bucket there's always the smaller, less intimidating tub...

And after all that swimming and splashing you can even cool down with your own cub of plain crushed ice.

We really live it up here at Casa de Cobb, let me tell you. Just look at that Pi'bears contemplating the form on her next big dive...

In the end she opted to go in toe-first instead...

I'm not really sure why.
22 comments:
Thats okay my 5 1/2 and 2 yr old are swimming in a turle sandbox. They have a blast! The other thing they love is the water hose and sometimes I get them to water my flowers! I can't get over how amazing your photos are!
Just have to say how much I love your blog, your photos, and all you share with your readers. You're inspiring. I've been reading your blog since the post before you had buddy roo. Thanks!
Those chubby little cheeks and thighs in that swimsuit! It's just too much!
You're so funny! I love your blog, your photos, and your stories...stopping by is seriously part of my daily routine. =)
Looks like you guys are having some summer fun! Another alternative to a pool is one of those wiggly worm things that shoot water out. Noah loves it!
I love love love this it is truly all they need.. we are going to use this idea for sure sometimes that big pool is just too much cold water.. LOL... Love the actions on those ones too. they look great..
Too cute!! Amy
How fun! Were you standing on something in the first two? What lens did you use? I love the perspective! Oh, and sometimes having a pool isn't quite as fun...if your mommy doesn't inflate it! I'm sure my 2 year old has given up on me :)
Thanks for making me SMILE Cobb Fam
Oh you crack me up! Love that first shot! So cute!
Cute memories. Sad (or funny) to say, we grew up dunking ourselves in a large barrel that our dad brought home from the pickle plant. Ha.
please, you should see A's "sandbox" - I'm going to get a tub just like that, now!
No worries, I do that for my little one too. Nothing better than a bucket of water, a few sponges, & a hose :)
As a fun toy recommendation, Little Tykes has a beach ball that you can attach to your hose and it sprays all around. It was $8.99 at our Target...fun and don't have to mess with a pool!
these are precious. i have some similar to post, but they are father's day presents, so i can't until next week! i've been chomping at the bits to put them up though!!!
LOL! Are you kidding me? Get a pool! That's hysterical! Of course, who am I to talk? There are pictures of my younger sister and me "swimming" in one of those big Rubbermaid trash cans when we were little.
a-freakin-dorable post! :o)
I'm so jealous! It snowed in Montana today :-(
Take a dip for me Pibears!
You were holding out on us. . . all we got was the sprinkler! A cute sprinkler, I'll admit, but that big bucket easily tops it.
Come on DeeDee! They're only like $10 at KMart!! (Maybe someone is getting rid of one on Craigslist!)You're in Alabama now - you NEED a little pool. Don't forget that when you lived in Alabama before you had a REAL one!
Thought you might like to know of a little challenge I posted today--some inspiration from the P'Bear's Big Give. Participate if you want!
And, adorable photos, OF COURSE!!! :)
hehehe, you're too funny! i LOVE the pics, as always. you are so gifted in so many ways - I miss chatting with you!!!
LOL! My kids would settle for a bucket right now! We have been so busy they haven't had much time to spend outside playing yet. LOVE your photos!!
Post a Comment