As I alluded to in
this post I purchased a
macro lens last week. Along with the hefty pricetag (by my cheap-o standards) it also came with a rather steep learning curve. I'm working on it though and I really, really like it's capabilities. My favorite thing so far is how versatile it is...of course it rocks the close-ups but it's also a pretty sweet portrait lens. For the record, I used it on all of
these.
And these...





And after this "get-out-of-my-face-or-I'm-going-to-start-macro-sizing-my-screaming" look I promptly capped that baby and went on with my day. =)
14 comments:
Congrats on your new addition! How fun!
How fun! I think I'm definitely adding it to my wishlist. I love those photos of Sarah. . . it's so her!
She is such a cutie! Glad you like the lens!
I recently purchased a macro lens too! I need to pull it back out and play some more!! Don't you just LOVE new toys???!!!
Precious photos!!!
I've always dreamed about getting a macro lense. But the price tag is hefty by my standards too. What are some of those learning curve things??
Erin, I just sucked it up today and bought a fisheye lens - 15mm Sigma. I have been dreaming of one for so long - we got a huge check-er-oo from our mortgage company (from the escrow account) so I bought it (and put the rest of the check in savings....Give and Take!
love the eye lash shot ~Dave
The way Sarah is sitting in that chair seems so big girl to me, something about her legs, it's like I can picture what she'll look like doing that at age 12.
oooh yes, that lens is NICE...I've used it before and want it. How on earth did you get those shots of E in the grass with it? Did you stand on something really tall? haha. Awesome shots as always! :)
The last picture: priceless!!
Great pics - as usual! I just love how she lounges in that cushy chair.
How cute is that last picture? Such a gorgeous girl!
I love the look!
those EYES! so wonderful & sparkly!
Post a Comment