Friday, June 13, 2008

oh child.

You are a mess.



Leftover mango on your cheek. Drool down your chin. A little bloodshot thing goin' on. Greasy sunscreen in your hair.

Let me tell you - there's only a very small window of time when a person can make this look cute. And, little dude, you're pulling it off for sure.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that face!!

Tori said...

Yes, he can pull that off ;)..What a doll :)

Anonymous said...

Good greif. That first one is just too much!

Terry said...

Indeed!

Neurotic Atty said...

Holy schmoly, how am I supposed to work now? That little face is too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

seriously, that is one beautiful boy you have!

Kristin said...

They sure don't come any cuter!!

Kristin said...

They sure don't come any cuter!!

Janelle Anderson said...

If that's a "mess" then he better take some lessons from his big sister and sweet potato art! I love him!

Shana-Lynn said...

Tell him to stop getting cuter!

Shawna said...

I don't know that's one of the cutest messes I've ever seen! Cute series!

Anonymous said...

Can your kids have any bigger eyes?!

Robin said...

i'm dying from the cuteness. again, those EYES! wow!

the larsons said...

If that is a mess around your house, I'm never letting you see my children.

he is so to die for.

Anonymous said...

such a nugget!!

Jen said...

Gosh you guys make adorable children!!!

Mom2Drew said...

It's also a nice, small telephoto too...lots of uses for the macro.

Torey said...

I think he'll be able to pull that off for a very long time. He is seriously cute.

angela | the painted house said...

He is just a perfect version of a boy Pigbear!

What is it about those babies? I don't care how sweaty Callan is or how grimey, I just can't stop loving on him.

Delish!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

That first one I couldn't quit looking at, he just pulls you right in!