2. I got a super duper package in the mail yesterday. Here's a hint...
Any guesses?
3. Those gorgeous eyelashes belong to the littlest Shertzer who has spent the last five days crawling around my house. I'm gonna miss that sweet thing. Almost as much as I'm gonna miss his mama. And his daddy too. (See Rich, there's some love for you!) To make myself feel better I'm heading over to the business blog to post some shots of them. You should head there too!

9 comments:
Oh no, Brent, don't boycott! The Rapunzels were very impressive!!
Yes, yes! The Rapunzels were beautiful! I can't wait to see what else came in the seed packets...
Brent, Steve and Caroline have been gardening up a storm too, and Steve is CRAZY HAPPY about his "little piece of happy" too. You two should bond.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful week! I'll miss not waking up in your house tomorrow morning :-(
Oh, and I'll say that the contents your little package is pretty nifty. I think I might be putting one on my long-term wish list!
Hmm, could the contents of your package be....a macro lens?! Or lensbaby..my guess is macro! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Tina...you rock! I kept waiting and waiting for someone to chime in with the answer. I got the 100mm/2.8 and I'm SO excited.
So jealous!!! I want that lens pretty bad!! Congrats on your new toy!
Yea! I know we'll see lots of cool pictures as you play with your new lens!
Oh, I recognized those Shertzer eye lashes! It was so fun to see Amy's photos of your family Erin. It's so rare to see you in the photos too and was a real treat! You look marvelous baby! It will be fun to meet up with you all and meet the boy when we head out East! You're in our thoughts!
Love, The Anderson's (JML)
Post a Comment