So we started by presenting him with this...

As you can see, Sarah really puts the "finger" in finger painting. There definitely wasn't any whole-hand action in this remarkable work of art. Fine by me. It made for a much easier clean up job!
Then we had two boxes for him. The first contained matching boy/girl bike helmets for the wee ones. The second box contained this. He loved it. And was totally surprised. Even though I all but promised to get it for him just one month ago. His short term memory really needs some work. Fine by me. It makes for a much easier present-giving job.
Brent and Ephraim spent the morning getting it all put together while Sarah and I wheeled around town searching for yard sales (she scored a pack n play for her baby, I scored...nothing). When we arrived home it was time for their first ride which Sarah was none too excited about. I bribed her with a few M and M's though and she hopped right on. Ten minutes later she was all smiles and squeals. No surprises there.
So that's how this...


turned into this...


And that's how we celebrated Father's Day...with Brent doing what he does best...being a daddy.
10 comments:
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Daddy's Day, Brent. I love the bike attachment for Sarah! That is really cool.
Very cool :) Looks like a great Father's Day!
That look of glee on Sarah's face is priceless!
Priceless!
Oh, how I love the big cheesy grin at the end!
Oh, I so need to get one of those bike seats!!! It's been on the maybe list for a while...seeing how happy Sarah is might just push me over the edge :)
too fun! happy father's DAY! I'll have to get some pics of alla and i going out on the julius cruiser:)
oh my! i so loved that seat when bennett was little! :o) he caught some wind in the face & some great nap time too...it's really a fabulous seat :o) great, great pics...love that big cheesy grin on the pigbear!
What a great day for daddy and his kiddos.
So how did Brent like the seat?
Post a Comment