Absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love baby buns. Very good!
how did he end up naked with shoes?
Aaaah! He IS adorable! and so is the famous pigbear of course.
gosh, your baby is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! and your photographs WOW!tara
Too sweet!
oh, he is so sweet!!!!French mom
What a cutie! What a fun night tonight as well - I hope you had as much fun as we did. I'm definitely up for some tea next week :)
love, love, love the red shoes and naked bum. he is delicious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love baby buns. Very good!
how did he end up naked with shoes?
Aaaah! He IS adorable! and so is the famous pigbear of course.
gosh, your baby is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! and your photographs WOW!
tara
Too sweet!
oh, he is so sweet!!!!
French mom
What a cutie! What a fun night tonight as well - I hope you had as much fun as we did. I'm definitely up for some tea next week :)
love, love, love the red shoes and naked bum. he is delicious!
Post a Comment