Sunday, April 27, 2008

playing catch up

Believe it or not I actually have been taking lots of pictures. Posting them has been a different story though. I plan to update the potd in the next 24 hours...and you know how good my track record is on blog timeline promises. :)

Until then, check out a few fun photos of that Pi'bears and our sweet guest from last week. Anna had a ball wrestling around with Sarah. Brent (the former high school/college wrestler) took one look at these shots and decided that it was time Sarah got some formal training in the sport. Being pinned by a 16 month old just doesn't look good for the family name.





(and just when you thought the big give was over it decided to be the give that keeps on giving...we reached $1500.00 today!!!)

8 comments:

Terry said...

That little Anna is a sweet doll! Glad you had a good visit with your book buddy! Love, Mom

Megan said...

I have to say that Sarah looks like she doesn't mind being pinned down by Anna. So great about the big give money. Just wonderful!

Kim said...

That is incredible that more money was given for the big give. look at those wrestlin' ladies

Amy said...

That is so stinkin' adorable. Aaaakk! I can't believe how BIG Anna looks. Someone (ahem, Miss Liz) needs to post pictures more frequently.

Shana-Lynn said...

How sweet are those two?!

Congrats on hitting $1500, that is truly amazing.

The Runyans said...

erin.
are you close to gulf shores? we are thinking of doing our family vacation there at the end of july?

Anonymous said...

Awe, Anna looks so adorable! I'm glad they played so well together.

Tell Brent that T has been practicing wrestling with L.C...Unfortunatly T is always an "attack doggy" that pretends to chomp on L.C.'s legs. So, L.C. has picked up that bad habit while wrestling. But, don't worry, I'll straighten out the situation by the time Sarah comes to visit!

XOXO.

liz said...

I'm cracking up - where DID Anna learn those moves?! At least she looks tired (tongue out) after having defeated the PB. Thanks, Erin, for a great visit :)