Amazing how one little focus adjustment can tell two different stories.
Her perspective and his.
I like to think of this as a little photographic nod to Judy Blume's classic The Pain and the Great One (a story that I'm fairly certain will be our future in about 6 years).
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
mmmmm! I love these pictures AND "The Pain and the Great One." It's one of our favorites around here, and without a doubt, daily applicable.
In six years? Is that wishful thinking? More like when Ephraim starts to speak like Sarah does now and have his own opinion which is different from hers. I have a feeling that will be sooner than you are hoping (just like here). Love the pictures though.
8 comments:
mmmmm! I love these pictures AND "The Pain and the Great One." It's one of our favorites around here, and without a doubt, daily applicable.
In six years? Is that wishful thinking? More like when Ephraim starts to speak like Sarah does now and have his own opinion which is different from hers. I have a feeling that will be sooner than you are hoping (just like here). Love the pictures though.
I love these photos. So great!
Oh how cool!
I love that! What a great perspective!
what is great is that they appear to have the SAME perspective...or at least the same opinion of one another:)
So I'm getting my butt out of lurking to tell you I gave you an award on my blog.
I should probably comment more often considering how I look at your blog every day and love it! Sorry about that! lol
Oooh, you need to send this pair somewhere. Very cool.
What would childhood have been like WITHOUT Judy Blume?!?!?
Post a Comment