Sunday, April 20, 2008

today/tomorrow

Today: The grand finale of Oprah's Big Give. Good news for you is that ThePigbear's Big Give doesn't wrap up for four more days. Come on - catch the giving spirit!

Tomorrow: A short mama monday post about music for kiddos. I'm hoping to GET a lot more ideas than I actually have to give. :) Also tomorrow my dear friend Amy is running competitively in the Boston Marathon. And by competitively I mean that she has a very good chance of placing in the top 15. Seriously. She's amazing. GO AMY!!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Go Amy! Good luck! And way to go Pigbear Readers! I'm so proud of the generous spirit in all of you. Love, Pigbear and Buddy-Ro Grama

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your friend Amy (2:55:11). I love everything running and enjoy following the races just haven't the courage to actually do one. But I love people that can. So Erin if your on a work out plan when is your first road race? Amy T.

ellen said...

I was there today at Mile 19 cheering for runners but didn't know until now that your friend was running. Congrats to her. The Boston Marathon is awesome!!