WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG TO ANNOUNCE THAT ONE OF YOU JUST SENT THEPIGBEAR'S BIG GIVE INTO THOUSAND DOLLAR TERRITORY!!!
(now isn't that better news to read than heartbreak in Texas, earthquakes in the midwest, and politics everywhere???)
Happy day readers. Happy Day.
Now scroll down to catch the blog I interrupted...
13 comments:
Erin, This is seriously amazing, I am so touched by what you are doing!!
Erin,
That is FANTASTIC - as here in Centerville Ohio we actually did feel the earthquake.
How great! I should really get on the ball and donate before it's too late... and I also was a part of that earthquake (in KY).
oh Kathryn how scary!
it woke us up, just west of indianapolis! crazy! congrats on your great total!!!
You are doing such a great thing. Good Job, Erin. The world needs more people like you in it!
AMAZING! I am so excited!
Erin, I am going to drop you a check in the mail today. Thanks for doing this for this family.
That is SOOO AWESOME!!!! If we all just help each other then we'll be ok.
And by the way, once you've been through a 7.0 here in California (I was living at the epicenter of the October 1989 quake), anything under 6 is just an aftershock....
I cant believe you have had that many donations!! that is so great!
so, you and kelley inspired me to start a blog of my own!! you should take a look!
How do you get so many people lookin at your blog in one day? Do you advertise it or do people just tell other people about it. I'm trying to get more traffic on mine. If you have any tips, let me know.
Hey Megan, I did see your blog...so cute! I just emailed you too.
Kaylea, I'm really not sure where all my blog traffic comes from. I'm not really active in any online forums anymore but I know we got a lot of readers back when Sarah won the babyGAP thing. Now it's just taken on a life of it's own. Good luck with your blog!
Kaylea, people gravitate to the rad! I'm so proud of you and happy for this Family Deedee, you are a inspration to/for us all! -Dave
Post a Comment