Here was Leah at five months.
And here she is now...

We were so thrilled to have Leah and her family here for a night this weekend, including her NEW BABY SISTER! I loved watching the girls actually play together. When we left Colorado almost a year ago (GASP!) they were not in that mode at all.
They had great fun dragging this poor baby doll all over the yard.




They only stopped long enough to check out the cool snail Mr. Brent/Daddy found. Notice the little hand on the thumb...that was Leah. She was pretty much enamored with Pi'bears daddy.


If you want to see one more of this cutie + a couple shots of her adorable baby sis check out the photography blog.
Note: At risk of sounding like a never-ending NPR fundraising drive, there are only 48 hours left in thepigbear's big give. Brent and I will be rounding to the nearest hundred so feel free to try gaming the system to eek out more $$ from us. :) On Thursday I'll post a fun little synopsis of how many donations and what increments they were. No names, just numbers.

5 comments:
Looks like the girls had a blast together!
I can't wait to see how much the total will be!! When you send the cashiers check you should send a copy of your original blog so she can see how it all started.
Those two are totally adorable!!
Today at work there were girls talking about Oprah's big give, and I was so excited so I *almost* chimed in "Hey, have you seen how much the total is now at the pigbear?" And then I realized...
What? Not everyone reads thepigbear?
HA!! :)
How fun to see them playing together! I hope you had a great visit and I love the photos of Rebekah. Comparing her picture to Leah's 5 month photo really shows their resemblance!
Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the marathon shout out. I'll give you a call now that we're home and getting settled.
Post a Comment