
We spent the morning with JoJo and Papa and were reminded how nice it is to live within driving distance of all three sets of grandparents. It thrills me to no end that Sarah already knows her way around every nook and cranny of their houses and claims her own bedroom at each. It makes my heart swell when she randomly walks up to me during a day at home and says, "I wanna spend the night at the riverhouse" or "when is Grama coming? right now?" or "can Grandaddy and Nana spend the night?".
I love that Ephraim will never know a time when everyone didn't live just down the road. And Sarah will never remember one.

eta: Mama Monday's right around the corner! This week's topic: Healthy Eating...get ready to discuss! :)
4 comments:
That is wonderful being so close. We are 6 hours away from ours and some days is sooo very hard.
It's really great for you kids to be so close. I wish we had that.
Oh, I am excited to read about healthy eating...I'm in a slump with my family and need some inspriation.
Cherish those moments with grandparents! (I know you do--it's so obvious! :) ). We felt led by the Lord to move "back home" after being away for eight years. Little did we know that only 3 1/2 years after being "back" that we would very suddenly lose a parent/grandparent. The three remaining grandparents and the moments we spend are so precious to us! You will never regret moving, even though some days you will really miss what you left behind.
As wonderful as it is for her not to remember a time with her grandparents so close, I hate that she won't remember a time when we did :-(
Post a Comment