Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Megan M. emailed me to show me this. (Thanks again Megan!!!) Anybody recognize that cutie little girl in the Hero Arts spread? Jennifer McGuire rocks.
2. If you haven't read my business blog lately (you should!) then you missed yesterday's post about possible travel sessions for this year. More details will be forthcoming as I crunch numbers and get my ideas a little better organized.
3. Little Mr. William Clark is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. My arms are aching to hold that not-so-little bundle. Too bad Samantha doesn't have a blog to prove how stinkin' cute he is.
4. I love Mama Mondays! And I totally appreciate so many of you who have emailed to say that you love them too. And I think it's cool that so many people have participated at one time or another.
5. Ephraim has spent the last several days rolling over from back to tummy and then getting ticked off about being on his tummy even though he could totally roll back the other way if he thought about it hard enough.
Babies. (insert exasperated eye-rolling)
6. Not two seconds after Brent walked in the door yesterday Sarah looked right at me and said, "I was mad at you today." (which I already knew because, duh, she'd spent the last 20 minutes screaming bloody murder in her room) When I asked her why she was mad at me she said, "because that puzzle was hard to put the pieces in and so I was mad." Clearly my fault. I accept full responsiblity.
Toddlers. (repeat exasperated eye-rolling)
7. Last night as we were going to bed Brent teased me with some remark that I can't even remember now. So I said, "You're mean to me. I'm going to go live in my blog where everyone loves me." To which he responded, "What do you mean going to go live in your blog?"
Husbands. (you know the drill)
8. Despite their many imperfections, I adore those three stinkers.
9. We've been invited by Christi to join a supper club. Saturday night is our first meal and I'm so excited. No person should get as excited over food as I do. It's just not right. But I am. And we're called The Four Seasons which makes Brent giggle everytime I refer to the group. Yes, Brent giggles. It's pretty cute too.
10. Sarah continues to be an all-star big sister. After one of Ephraim's belly fits the other day she grabbed a random passy (not even sure where she found it!) and ran over to soothe him. After he calmed down he kept trying to push the passy out to get his thumb in his mouth to which she kept yelling at him, "No! THIS! No! THIS!" as she shoved the passy back in. That girl has a bossy streak and I haven't the faintest idea where she got it.



Bonus #11 (!!) My computer deserves some sort of computing award for uploading that picture while also having five internet explorer tabs open, running Hello, Photoshop, and PhotoEditor while also uploading 100+ pictures to mpix.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

I agree. About husbands, toddlers, and babies. But most especially about WSC.

Shari said...

So cute! I could relate to everything you said! My computer also usually has 15 different processes running at once... ALWAYS Hello is one of them! ;-)

Amy said...

Okay, Mrs Clark, PLEASE share these so called pictures of little William!

And I love it when my computer works with me, and not against me (as it so often seems to do).

Anonymous said...

Hmm, sounds like I need to know which computer you all have! Mine seems to have quite an evil side and locks up far too often. (Plus, armed with actual product names, I can harrass the hubby until he gives in on the new computer purchase.) :)

Heather said...

I found that Jackson rolled from his stomach to his back best when I left the room. I'll never forget the time I was gone for just a minute or two and came back to find him about 4 feet away from where I left him!

Anonymous said...

Some days I would love to come live in your blog world with you! Your son is the most handsome little man!
Amy

Katie said...

Well I would like to see pictures of little William Clark too! And I didn't see Redondo Beach in your list of places to travel? (-:

Miller Mommy said...

You don't know my but I linked to your blog from Jaidean's blog and I absolutely love reading your blog! I love Mama Monday's and I was soo nodding and rolling my eyes along with you :)

Great blog, I look forward to reading it and I also check out the photo a day blog as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just about to email you and tell you your cutie was up on Hero's blog. She is a doll. And she is also on 2peas in ads! thank you, sweet gal!

Anonymous said...

i stalk your blog all the time and i just have to say, you are so lucky!! I am in awe of your photography for one and Jennifer McGuire is my IDOL!! I love her stuff! I always go to 2peas just to see what she has new. I saw several layouts with sarah's picture. they are all amazing, the photos and the layouts!!