you see it.
you know you shouldn't.
but you just can't help yourself.
you have to stop in for some of the good stuff.
That's how I feel about this Buddy-Ro. I mean, I've got stuff to do, you know? And yet I can't seem to walk by him without scooping him up and loving on him. He just sucks me in. And then 25 minutes later I still find myself on the couch with that Pi'bears giggling next to me as we tickle and love and kiss all over him.




And do you want to know what else is a teensy bit like Starbucks? That easy as pie vintage action I made. Everytime I scroll through my actions palette looking for my black and white it smiles back at me begging me to stop. So today I did.
If you want to see one more of Mr. Kinda Like Starbucks you can check out my photography blog where yesterday I made a solemn bloggers vow to post something there everyday for the next week.
14 comments:
He is SO expressive! Adorable AND versatile... Hollywood will be knocking on your door soon!
I could go for some of that too! What a cutie-pie!!
SWOON!!! I can NOT wait to cuddle that little sweetie! He looks like he is loving the shoot.
Hi Erin! This is Marilee from CA! Your photos are AMAZING and I am SO excited to bring Noah and Jed out this June! Your kids are beautiful and we can't wait to meet them too!
love the new header! glad it took u this long to get a new one up - that means i have time:)
I know what you mean! I am that way with my baby girl... although she's five now so not technically a baby! ;-)
What a cutie! I'd get sucked in too. :)
His smile! too much. He does look like Sarah but not exactly. If it makes any sense, he really looks like a boy to me.
love him so much.
Okay, glad you guys don't think I'm a total freak for being so obsessed with him. It really is the tiniest bit ridiculous. :)
MARILEE!!! So, I guess Matt filled you in. How exciting! Email me soon so we can start talking details.
Seriously? I mean, he is almost too much cuteness to handle in one sitting. You must enter him into the Gap contest like you did Sara, I think you have 2 gap models on your hands. besides, wouldnt it be fabulous to have Gapy money for him ? :)
He is too sweet!!
he is such a cutie! i do the same thing with my daycare baby ... just walk by him and stop and smush him with kisses! he's probably sick of it since my daughters do the same thing to him. lol!
and i love the starbucks reference. i thought i was the only one that literally has no control over my can when i drive by one ... the car automatically goes in the drive-thru ... where i just HAVE to order something since i'm there. lol!
I would not resist that baby either! Soooo sweet!
As if my baby fever wasn't already bad enough! He's absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment