For a while there B-Ro was nicknameless. We considered many options but nothing stuck until "B-Ro" came to town. (that's "bee-row" for those who have asked.) There was quite a period of time when we thought "snugglepuppy" was going to reign. The name didn't stick but the sentiment certainly did.


Those boys love them some snuggletime.
24 comments:
love it! we call our son "turtle boy" ;) (it's a face he makes!) nicknames are the best!
these pictures are full of emotion...I love that about your photography.
Just look at him! I know I would snuggle with him. The baby that is; not your husband!
Your little boy is so adorable. I bet everyone you meet wants to snuggle him. It is great to see strong father and son relationships. Beautiful pictures as always.
Kara
B-Ro is going to be a major HEART BREAKER!!! He is just so sweet I could eat him up!
Toni
I just love the B-Ro is being fed (rather than sitting somewhere in a chair or swing holding his own bottle). Propped bottles and babies eating all alone are such pet peeves of mine.
A
I agree with Toni - you just want to eat him up! I'm a little surprised there isn't a jealous Sarah close by wanting some snuggles of her own.
Tyler will be glad his original nickname didn't stick - it somehow evolved from "Ty-Ty" to Tidy Bowl Man. Oy! He still gets Ty-Ty though.
Snugglepuppy, the book, is a definite fav around here. He would have been an adorable Snugglepuppy, but B-Ro is so him!
The fourth picture is amazing -- what love you captured in your little guy's face. What a lucky family! Makes me anxious for our next little one to arrive. I can't wait to see the relationships that develop.
You have a beautiful family.
so sweet! Some baby boys are cute, some are handsome and some are pretty...you have one pretty baby boy :-) Hope that's ok I said that.
Nicki
Looks like you need to make a photo board out of those pics. Wonderful!! Amy
So sweet. That reminds me of Jacob-how snuggly and sweet. With each month he gets more affectionate. Makes me melt when he comes to me with his little lips pursed for a kiss. Gotta love those boys.
Thanks you guys!
Amanda, I totally hear you on the feeding thing. Embarassingly, Ephraim doesn't even know how to hold his own bottle (at 9 months!) because we always do it for him. Spoiled litle thing! :)
Nicki, yep, he's a pretty boy. I tell people that all the time when they think he's a girl. I just say, "it's okay...he IS a pretty boy!" :)
sweet sweet shots!
tara
OMG,, he totally reminds me of Charlotte in these pics! weird. What a sweetie....see your not his only obsession, lol.
What a sweet boy!
However, I must lodge a complaint... I am now going to have the song, "Snugglepuppy" stuck in my head for the rest of the day. It will play over and over and over and over and...ooooo, snugglepuupy of mine, everything about you is especially fine... :)
...I love what you are...I love what you do...
Next line...anyone?
fuzzy little snugglepuppy I love you! Ooohhh...
When my daughter was one, this song could instantly cheer her up. If she was ever upset about anything, all we had to do was hit play on the CD player and after the first few notes she's break into smile and beg to be lifted up to dance around the room. Thanks for the memory (in addition to the awesome pictures I already commented on!).
Yay Lauren!
These are so sweet! I love his expressions in them all
Just when he started to look like a toddler, I think he looks like a baby again!
I love this series! When did your child get so big?!?! I can't wait to see him and his mommy, sister, and daddy!
Gotta love those baby boys!! Erin, I've been meaning to tell you that I met Susie Sincock the other day and laughed and laughed with her. Thanks for the hook up. We are loving Dayton and have been amazed at the parks and the hiking...sooo beautiful! I can see why you love this place and being a Colorado Mountain Girl...never thought I would say that about a place with no mountains...never say never is so true! Big hugs and thanks again!
Miss you and your fam! The Andersons
As the token male who reads your blog, I want to comment how photos of Brent with his kids inspire me to continue to be closely involved with my family. Thanks for showing Dads and their kids together.
uc santa cruz? kind of a long commute?
Post a Comment