Tuesday, August 12, 2008

chicks dig him.

Well, this chick does at least.



color or b/w?



B-Ro and I have been enjoying some time together while that Pi'bears is off having a grand time with her JoJo and Papa. She was beside herself with glee as she jumped in their car Sunday night and headed to their house. It totally reminded me how thankful I am that we live close enough for her to have weekend stays with all of her grandparents. I'll admit though that when JoJo called last night and asked if they could have her for an extra day (until Thursday!) Brent and I had to have a little pout and hug in the kitchen at the thought of four days away from our stinkerbug. But then we had a root beer float and forgot all about her. =)

So my point is that while she's been gone Ephraim and I have been doing mama-son things. You know like shoping at Pier One, heading to the fabric store, cleaning out toys and invading Sarah's room for a photoshoot since she has the best light in the house. Brent swears that one day he won't think any of those things are fun but I close my ears to that blaspheme.

Have a great week friends!

eta: Brent claims he'll be posting a video tonight of our boy in action. So now that I've put it out there he'll be at your mercy if it doesn't happen.

33 comments:

Nicole said...

definetely color!!! what a cutie!!! :D

Miller Mommy said...

What an adorable onesie!! I love it and the hat! TOO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Colour! The greeny blue background and the little yellow chick...far too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the color. Connor used to have that onesie in blue. I love it.

Janice said...

I love the one in COLOR!!!!

Tammy Waida said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love it in color too.

kristina proffitt said...

I say color, too! What a cutie patootie pie! ;)

Kristin said...

Love the color one!! And don't you listen to that hubby of yours, my 4 yr old buddy loves to do those things still. lately he has been asking me when his big brother and sister will be going back to school so we can go shopping again!! 2 more weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are too precious! I like them bost but like the black and white one best. (Going against the crowd on this one).

Daisy said...

definitely the color! love the chick in yellow and the awesome green behind him! You have got the most darling kids!

Neurotic Atty said...

Is he the happiest baby on earth, or what? You're clearly doing something right! (I like the color one, by the way.)

Tanya said...

Oh, I totally dig little dudes like that! LOOOVE your backlit photos!!! Color, color, color!

Anonymous said...

oh.my.goodness!

I totally dig him!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

I vote color. Any Chick would dig that little guy, he's adorable.

Megan said...

Color, definately! so adorable!

Niki said...

Of course we want the video...he's committed now! :) Love the color one! I love them both honestly, but I like the pop of the yellow chick for SURE!

Shelley said...

Color...makes the little chick pop!

Terry said...

okay, now I'm going to pout! Will Pigbear be there when I arrive on Thursday? I like the color one! Love, Mom

J.J. said...

color FO SHO.

Amy Covey said...

Enjoy your mommy-son time! I vote for color - love the green of the background and the pop of the yellow chick!

Anonymous said...

Well this post sure elicited a big response! I guess an adorable shot of a handsome guy will do that huh? I vote color too!!

Anonymous said...

I vote color....oh my...there is no more handsome boy around!! Amy

mindy~ree said...

That hat ROCKS! ;) He is so super cute!! I love them both...I can't make a decision to save my life! ;)

lol

Daisy said...

I've gotta go with color color color (though they're both divine!)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

OK, I finally have to stop lurking and post because this picture is entirely too cute! I wander her from Lara's (Neurotic Attorney's) blot pretty frequently. I think color is the way to go!

Jenn McPherson said...

They both look adorable, but something with this one in color. Love it! He is so cute!! What are you going to do when chicks actually dig him????

Tiger Lily and Nate said...

Lily has been waiting SO long to see another Ephraim video. She "digs" him!
P.C.

Dave said...

Charlotte does that with her toes also! I love the color one! Brent I can't wait for the video. ~Dave

Lana Voeller Photography said...

Again you are the master of lighting too.. it looks great.. he is so freakin cute.. i could eat him up...

Joey said...

The hat and that little smile is too precious. I too vote for the color pic. Hey...he looks a lot like you in this picture!Do you hear that often?

Anonymous said...

definately CoLOR!
i really wish my parents lived close enough (10 hours away) to have mine for a day or two...maybe even 4. i have never been more than 24 hours away from mine and i sometimes regret that. they seem to fall apart at the thought of it!
LOVE THAT PHOTO!
tara

Carrie said...

I LOVE the color one! Where did you get that great hat?

erin said...

Thanks for all the kind comments you guys!

Joey, I hear it all the time...about both of my kids! I kind of feel bad for Brent. :)

I think the hat is from Children's Place...it was super cheap last fall or something. I always pick things up on sale for days when I'm bored and want to play.