




A few notes:
1. Is my boy pasty or what? Wow. Oh come on, I know you were thinking it too. ;)
2. It's very easy to clean hardwood floors in photoshop with the clone tool. I wish it were that easy in real life.
3. If there's ever a contest for longest drool we may have to enter these photos. That is some hearty slobber.
4. My boy's feet sweat. Combined with the drool it leaves me wishing even harder for the real life clone tool for my floors.
5. He's real cute.
6. But, wow, that is one pasty B-Ro.
22 comments:
Okay, I didn't notice the pastiness until you said something. . . maybe cause we're just as pasty in this family. But, that DROOL! Oh my. Noticed that right away. And how stinkin' adorable he is. Definitely can't miss that!
I noticed how his shirt was magically removed after he got into the hallway... that must be a super clone tool ;-)
I love the series!
You are right about the cute part. I think the drool thing might be a boy thing. The girls never drooled like that and Jacob could have buckets at the end of the day.
good eye kelly! =)
oh i didn't even notice. but boy he's cute!! and man am i missing you on hello lately:(
That drool is sooo cute! But I don't think he is pasty at all. Just nice creamy baby skin :)
such a cutey pie! I love his look of determination in the first couple shots....
yup, we are a pasty brood, he comes by it honestly...:)
love you.
Priceless. Just priceless. I LOVE this series so much!
On a side note, can you share the color of yellow you have on your walls (sorry if you already said)...I am looking for a yellow for my kitchen, but it is a hard thing to choose...
He's so super cute that I didn't notice the pastiness. I did however eye up your very clean-looking hardwoods.
crissy
My first thought was about how stinking sweet he looks! My next thought was I was going to have to not like you anymore because of how clean your floors are. I'm very glad you clarified!
Didn't you know that pasty is the new black? With global warming and skin cancer - color is OUT! Unless it's faux, of course.
He is a mega drooler for sure - pretty funny!! Maybe you can put little pads on his knees and polish the floors with it! :O
Nick had sweaty feet too - and unfortunately they were also stinky. Hope E doesn't have that problem....
Absolutly love the drool! There are only two times in your life you can get away with it and right now my little man it is still cute so get on with your big bad drooling self!
It looks like you're enjoying your one on one time with your little one.
I love a good drooling action series! :P Seriously, how sweet is that face?
I think he looks like your niece Charlotte in these pics, especially the first one. What a cutie patotie!
wow! i am so impressed! the mid-drip drool is my absolute favorite! great shots....
that boy is yummy! love the drool! i think he is CREAMY, not pasty!
Pasty? Sweaty? I wonder who his daddy may be. . . I remember the 1st day Sarah crawled - wish I was there to see E in action. :(
OH THAT DROOL IS SO CUTE!!!
Oh, man, he's such a doll.
He looks a lot like Charlotte in these photos! Not in a "girly boy" way, just in a "you can totally tell they're cousins" way.
{sigh} Random thought: thank you for being you, Erin. I'm in Austria right now (going on three weeks...) and reading your blog makes me feel like I'm home again.
Ah, how I miss people who speak the English language...
He is adorable along with his super long drool! Lovin this series.
a crawler, a crawler! so cute.
hey, wait, I thought we were embracing our pastiness!
Post a Comment