You (and them) just inspired me. My husband's granny & grandaddy just celebrated 60 years in April...I want to take them outside and snap pictures of them! We held a party in their honor and gave them a digital picture frame with a memory card full of pictures and taking a "portrait" of them hadn't even crossed my mind. Thank you!
how nice to have grandparents! wow! my parents just celebrated their 51st anniversary! so special! love the post below of your 2 little ones! baby is sure looking OLDER! tara
Yum! That light is WONDERFUL! What is your secret for getting grandparents to cooperate with your camera? I have one grandma that cooperates, and one that doesn't. My husband's grandma and grandpa aren't so thrilled about getting their picture taken either, but ALL the grandparents are my favorite people to take pictures of. I loved these images!
Rachel, I really wish I had a secret to impart. My grandparents really aren't fans of having their pictures taken either. I've tried before in candid situations and they weren't thrilled. When I got out there though my Grama made a point to tell me that she wanted a picture of her and Grandpa because they hadn't had one in a while. So after I finished photographing my sweet niece I just walked in the house and said, "okay guys, your turn!" and they followed! It only took about 2 minutes to get the actual shots...I knew they weren't going to be up for anything much longer than that. So there wasn't a lot of posing but it was fun and I'm thrilled that I have these images forever.
18 comments:
That is so cute...and inspiring!!
Super, super sweet! Your grandparents are so cute..God bless 'em. I hope Mark and I make it 50+ years. :)
Toni
wow.
loved this!
what an ispiration, especially in today's age.
56 years is impressive!!! :)
I'm aiming for the same in my own marriage, and God willing we are still alive for that long, we will make it! :)
Happy Anniversary to your grandma and grandpa!
56 years... AWESOME!
Your images are just stunning! Love the light!
They look so full of life and love. Happy 56 years! Wow that is amazing.
That is so nice! My Wedding Anniversary is today too...4years. I sure hope that is my Husband and I one day. How special. Beautiful photos!!
Oh my, Deed, those are great pics of grama and grampa. thank you!
Love, Mom
You (and them) just inspired me. My husband's granny & grandaddy just celebrated 60 years in April...I want to take them outside and snap pictures of them! We held a party in their honor and gave them a digital picture frame with a memory card full of pictures and taking a "portrait" of them hadn't even crossed my mind. Thank you!
how nice to have grandparents! wow!
my parents just celebrated their 51st anniversary! so special!
love the post below of your 2 little ones! baby is sure looking OLDER!
tara
And that doesn't count all of the other people's kids that they "adopted" - including me! I love you too John and Dixie!!!
I love it!!
Love, love, love the pics Deed.
Beautiful photos, beautiful lighting and a beautiful couple!
Congratulations to your grandparents. What a blessing to have their example in your family. I love the light and trees!
Yum! That light is WONDERFUL! What is your secret for getting grandparents to cooperate with your camera? I have one grandma that cooperates, and one that doesn't. My husband's grandma and grandpa aren't so thrilled about getting their picture taken either, but ALL the grandparents are my favorite people to take pictures of. I loved these images!
Rachel, I really wish I had a secret to impart. My grandparents really aren't fans of having their pictures taken either. I've tried before in candid situations and they weren't thrilled. When I got out there though my Grama made a point to tell me that she wanted a picture of her and Grandpa because they hadn't had one in a while. So after I finished photographing my sweet niece I just walked in the house and said, "okay guys, your turn!" and they followed! It only took about 2 minutes to get the actual shots...I knew they weren't going to be up for anything much longer than that. So there wasn't a lot of posing but it was fun and I'm thrilled that I have these images forever.
Happy 56 years!! Amazing.
all I have to say is cute, cute cute!
Post a Comment