Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Making his move

Since the gauntlet was laid down earlier regarding a video post, I dare not take the chance of disappointing Pigbear commenters. Daddy blogging here. It has been a while since I posted, and there have been very few video posts, if any, of this guy.

Ephraim has been crawling for a couple of weeks now. He started as a very utilitarian crawler--only going a couple of feet to reach some object to cover with slobber. He's content to just hang out for the most part. Lately he's taking some longer trips, but he's far from traveling the length of the house. I'm sure it's coming, but for those of you that know him, he'll get to that level in his own, sweet, laid-back time. And he'll probably be smiling the whole way. He's a good kid, and I think we'll keep him. Enjoy.


14 comments:

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Oh, how sweet! I just LOVE that stage!!

Dave said...

sweet moves E! ~Dave

Anonymous said...

oh! how cute is he....and that was a mean momma!

Jeanelle said...

I'm just so glad ya'll have decided to keep him! lol
If that ever changes, bring that cuddly bug to my house! (and that sister, too!)

Anonymous said...

We loved the video. However, Lily did not like the transitions, she kept saying "Where did Ephraim go??!!" We'll be watching this a lot today :)

Jodi said...

I love all of his "I'm doing it but I'm not happy about it" noises as he's making his move.

Anonymous said...

Love the dramatic grunts! He is so cute!

Niki said...

I'm loving that video!! He's so cute! BTW: I had to make my blog private for "dumb" reasons ;) so in case you ever look at it, I now have to put your inof on a list so you can see it. Just e-mail me if you want to see it. no biggie. ngeurkink@gmail.com

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i have to laugh, all the toys and he's after the remote! so typical of that age!! and he is the cUTEST ever baby!
tara

Amy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Keep up the good work, Ephraim and Brent. I want more video! That is so sweet. And I love the "dada" clip at the end :-)

Chris said...

Adorable. I loved that stage with my son.

Robin said...

he's already crawling?! wasn't he just born yesterday? i still remember your before/after pic in the hospital (pregnant & then with B-Ro in tow) my, how time flies!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tara - typical for a boy to go after a remote! Soooo cute though. THANKS BRENT!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, baby eph! this is quite an accomplishment! you should come give your friend jed some pointers! :)