Wednesday, August 06, 2008

siblings: a series

Is there anything better than a sister?










Well, maybe a brother.

29 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Holy cow! Ephraim is almost as big as Sarah! I love, love, love that little series!

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable! Seeing that precious baby laugh and smile is almost too much. You're a blessed mommy. :) Love the pictures.

Meghan said...

Gotta agree with you: aint nothin better than a sister!

Those pics are priceless, I love the middle one were they are just kicked back and relaxed with E's foot up in the air...too cute.
love ya.

Diana said...

I wasn't having the greatest afternoon...until I saw this post. Oh wow, they are two of the cutest little sweet peas on the planet. I absolutely love the one of them both giggling. Adorable! Thanks for making me smile from hundreds of miles away!

A.K. said...

Ephraim is getting to be such the big guy- he's so cute! love the one of him being rolled over- hah!

Anonymous said...

So sweet...that reminds me so much of Zoe and Cooper!! Great pics, as always!!!
Love,
Toni

Daisy said...

Those two are going to be partners in crime in a few years... You know the good crimes: like bringing mom breakfast in bed and doing the dishes just because they love you!

Terry said...

I didn't realize until seeing these pics how close the color of their hair is. They look like they were having lots of fun in Daddy's chair!

Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable pics!! Looks like there's a lot of lovin going on between those two.

the larsons said...

Just beautiful.

Marci said...

The second to last picture is just priceless. They are so cute together and I can't believe how fast Ephraim is growing!

Tammy Waida said...

Oh my goodness, that is too cute. I love the fifth picture. I can't wait until my 11 week old is older and can snuggle with her big sister like that! Thanks for making me smile!

Lori Grimes said...

Those pictures make me miss them even more :-(

Anonymous said...

Too precious! I love the second to last photo! I'm always a sucker for the giggly photos.

Megan said...

So cute. I didn't realize how much they look alike. I love the one with Sarah laying on Ephraim. It's so natural.

Anonymous said...

aawwwhhhhh!

Amy in GA said...

This just makes me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute series. I can remember when my two little ones would snuggle like this. Mine are 9 and 12 years old now. Still best friends, but they won't admit it.
These times only get better, but enjoy them while they are little!
Thanks for sharing!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

That was just the sweetest sequence of pictures EVER!

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh Erin these are so cute! And Ephraim is getting so big. They are going to have so much fun growing up together.

Cuppa Jo said...

These are pure sweetness! That last picture, Sarah's face says, "Right here with my baby brother is my favorite place to be!" I hope she feels that way forever - my baby brother is one of my favorite people, too!

Joyce said...

Thanks, again for sharing these incredibale photos. I do hope the kids remain this close, as their years go on.
Love all....

jeramy sossaman said...

sisters are great....

unless they're giving you a wedgy right in front of all of your friends while you're playing a game of football with them as the super cute girl from your class is watching, and now will probably never look your way ever again. i'm not saying that ever happened.....cause it DIDN'T.

i'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! It's amazing how much your children look alike. And they're both utterly adorable. I love shots of them together. Keep 'em coming. ;)

~amber~ said...

Love it - they are adorable and getting SO big!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed ~ first, with your adorable kidlets, then with your fabulous photography skills, and finally that your children look so much alike!! You can't even tell that my 2 are related!

Jeanelle said...

THIS is why people have multiple children! Just precious!

Miller Mommy said...

Awesome pictures! I love this whole series!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Love the last one!! These are wonderful time I can see.