Wednesday, August 20, 2008

transportation.

There's a frightening transition that takes place in new crawlers. It's the transition from "I'm scooting five paces to get that toy" to "hey...I wonder what's in that room..."

Oh yes, my boy has set out to explore the house. Bathroom, kitchen, living room and, JACKPOT - Sarah's room! Hands-down his favorite place to be.






She doesn't seem to mind.



Yet.

9 comments:

Megan said...

So cute. Jamie and Mazie don't mind when Jacob goes into their room and takes all the shoes out of their closet. They think it's funny. I am just hoping it takes a long time until it's not anymore.

Neurotic Atty said...

Just wait till he's pulling all of her toys and books down off the shelves! That'll go over like a ton of bricks! LOL.

Jenn McPherson said...

Those are precious. That second one...those lips! People pay good $ nowadays for that much plump! He's adorable, Erin!!

Dave said...

THREE CHEERS FOR AUNT H!!! CONGRATS! ~DAVE

Dave said...

DeeDee I suggest cutting off the end of a broom handle, you will need it to beat back all the girls, this little one super cute.
~Dave

Amy said...

As I first started reading this I was thinking, "I wonder what Sarah thinks about this". Glad to see she doesn't mind! I'm sure as a teenager she won't be happy about it, but I wonder when that transition actually happens!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess she can always shut the door if she minds. You'll definitely be getting less done though!

Shana said...

My little girl just started doing the same thing. At first (last week) she would just go for a toy or two and now she is all over the house! Time to babyproof :)

Jodi said...

Oh do I hear ya.

We are going through the "hey I can climb up on things" transition right now. Which means all sorts of new things in her reach and all sorts of things to fall off of. Lovely.