Bring on the crunch! I do shower and I don't have dreads, but I have to agree with Elizabeth about the Montana definitions of "crunchy." Round these parts, "crunchy" refers to those people who MAKE and SELL soap at the farmers market, but don't actually USE it.Are you going to be giving away soap?
ha! nope, not soap. Maybe next time. ;)
Can't wait to see what you are brewing up...
Hey, I just saw my link!!! I love that I'm first and listed as the bff. It's important for people to understand how things work around here. :) PS, what am I going to win?????
Oh Sam, you're going to LOVE this gift. ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bring on the crunch!
I do shower and I don't have dreads, but I have to agree with Elizabeth about the Montana definitions of "crunchy." Round these parts, "crunchy" refers to those people who MAKE and SELL soap at the farmers market, but don't actually USE it.
Are you going to be giving away soap?
ha! nope, not soap. Maybe next time. ;)
Can't wait to see what you are brewing up...
Hey, I just saw my link!!! I love that I'm first and listed as the bff. It's important for people to understand how things work around here. :)
PS, what am I going to win?????
Oh Sam, you're going to LOVE this gift. ;)
Post a Comment