
A few notes about this photograph:
1. The girl on the left is my sister.
2. She's wearing a scarf. As a shirt.
3. The girl on the right is most certainly not me. That girl hasn't had any babies, has had way too much to drink and thinks she knows how to dance. On a bar. Nope, definitely not me.
4. Yes, that's a ten year old watching. This bar allows minors. They have to drink Sprite though. And wear blinders.
5. The bar is about three times longer than this.
6. If that were me in that photograph I would be dying of embarassment. But since it's not me I'm posting it for all to see. Feel free to laugh and point at that girl.
7. Mama Monday tomorrow! Topic: How to raise a daughter so she doesn't one day climb onto a bar and bust a move. No, seriously: Baby Food Making 101.
25 comments:
Oh, the good old days. I remember that girl. She was way more fun.
What's Miss Erin doing? Why's she dancing on a bar? What's a bar? Does Sarah go to bars? - Caroline
Thanks for exposing my baby to such offensive activity.
Oh Caroline, your mother really needs to get some parental controls on your computer.
if chick on the right is not you then chick on the left is DEFINITELY not me! good times...
PS I distinctly remember being sought for wardrobe advice even AFTER I put on the "scarf shirt"...
go figure...
love ya :)
Post title suggestion:
"Anonymous drunk chicks caught dancing on bar...on the next TMZ"
I'm all about lovin scarf shirts
~Dave
I LOVE IT! It's the drunk sisters dancing on the bar....AGAIN!!!
Good times, Good times ;-)
I think my favorite part of that whole scene is the Hank Jr. in the background! HA!
Good eye Kimberly! :)
Looks like fun by all ;)
If that ten year old had been pictured with a fist full of ones, I would have been worried!
Looks like great fun. I wish my grandparents had a bar!
Well I have to say - of all the things Aunt Lori and I *DID* do, I don't think dancing on the bar was ever one of them. Coffee tables? Yes. The bar? No. Go figure!
I hope to one day see a picture of Charlotte and Sarah up on that bar...carrying on the "family tradition" of course!
oh my.
Boy, I have some pictures like that. But mine are quite hidden away so no little fingers can find them!
I LOVE *this* picture! Beggggging for a frame, that's what I say ;) ... so true, definitely not anyone who's had a few kids! ... TMZ... lol
I'm SO relieved that isn't YOU on that bar. What would you ever tell your daughter when she grows up and wants to dance on bars?
Besides, that girl on the bar doesn't even have any dollar bills tucked anywhere from the patrons...
ROFL...about your story. Hey, at least you were with family....and great bar, that is awesome. I need to show my husband that. For when we retire in like 30 years, of course.
Oh, that is priceless! Hmmm. . . strong & girly comes to mind. I think that girl would be enjoying one of those! :-)
I am so proud of you, to share with "all" the great times we had when we were at the "Keith's Bar." Just think what everyone has missed with not being there, yet you are willing to share...we let the good times roll!!! Nothing wrong with being "ON" the bar and I know I have been "AT" the bar, many more time than you have been on the bar...with that, there is no shame!!!
Love you all...
This photo made me laugh! Although I only know you through following the blog....I just never imagined that you would be the dance on the bar type. LOL!! You have a great excuse since it is at your grandparents house and it isn't really a bar!!! Fun post Erin.
Lori
too bad that wasn't you- pigbear could say she has the coolest mom EVER if that was you. whoever that momma is- she's pretty cool :)
I'm SO glad this post isn't at the top of the blog anymore. :)
Lori, I'm glad I don't seem like the "dance on the bar" type...since, you know, THAT'S NOT ME! :)
HA! I LOVE IT! Looks so much fun!
Your so glad this post isn't at the top anymore, and I keep scrolling down to look at it! It is a picture that reminds me to grab hold of each situation and have as much FUN as possible - to be silly, goofy, free, and a little unlike myself at times.
Post a Comment