So now here I sit. Sweaty and stinky from my run this morning and struggling to find the motivation to even shower. I can't go anywhere anyway, right? So I'll fold clothes. Or not. Maybe I'll clean...HA! Proof? Naaaah. Shop on etsy. Oh yeeeeeaaaah. Now that's the kind of motivation I can get behind.
In the meantime, here are a few more pics of the kiddos. Same series from the post below. These were last week (obviously, since we're sans Pi'bears this week...) while they were playing "tent" in Sarah's room.



* Out of curiosity and totally off-topic...does anyone else have a go-to number you use for emphasis? Mine is 37. No idea why. My mom's was 50 million. With special emphasis on the 50. She had to tell us things 50 million times. So she says. So in comparison to that I'm really not exaggerating that badly with my 37, right?
32 comments:
Yep, my number is 50 million too. Sometimes I end up making up numbers (like 50 million, gazillion, triple punch wow million) when we have days like yesterday and no one is listening! Really, I don't know where they come from but those numbers usually end up making someone laugh which is contagious and much needed by that point!
500 is always mine.
you need to do a mama monday on being a momma and working out. I want to know how you all find time to work out- sometimes i can't find time in my day and I only have a dog and a hubby!
Love those pics......I have a go-to number of 100 but I also say "a BAJILLION times" a lot too!! Is there such thing???
Ours is 14. My husband and I always use that as our go to number...but I'm not even sure how it started or why we use it.
Oh yay! I was a little worried you guys would think I was a total freak for having a go-to number! =) I'm not weird after all. Well, at least not about THAT.
My number for everything is 44. Last night my 3 year old said "I have asked 44 times for ice cream...when can I have some?" Amy
Hi - A friend of JJ's here... I have found myself saying this a lot lately, "Why do I have to constantly repeat myself 10 times?" So, I guess mine is 10...
:)
I'm 8 million. :-)
For some reason I have been using 800 a lot. (this baby weighs 800 pounds, gosh its like 800 degrees outside, etc.)
I guess I tend to really over exaggerate!! :)
OH, and my number changes, does yours??
Ha!Ha! This is soooo funny that I'm not the only one:
Mine's is 8 million :)
Seems like I've commented on this blog 50 million times and I NEVER get tired of reading and seeing pics of my babies! I love you! Mom
mine is 50 million too! must be popular LOL!
tara
my mom always says, "fifty eleven". i love it and try to say it too. i often use 4 billion, (emphasis on the B in billion, often making a small popping sound) but i prefer fifty eleven.
ha! yeah, my number would be 85,000. it's an odd thing and yet i'm endlessly entertained by the fact that we all seem to have a 'go-to number', lol!
Hooray for not being alone in weirdness!
Well, now I'm going to have to pay attention to what comes out of my mouth cause I don't know what my number is! I know my husband says 7 a lot, but more in the context of "Hey dad, guess what..." and he says "7!" Hmmm..... Unfortunately my go it is generally more along the lines of *&$#! (I got that from my mom)
My number is a gazillion. Wait, is that even a number?
I also use 37, and 43, and sometimes 17. Occasionally I'll add the word hundred, thousand, or million after the 37, 43, and 17.
Hey girlie!
Mine is 86. I can't count how many times I've said, "I feel like an 86 year old woman." or "Seriously I've done (whatever) 86 times since this morning." hehehe gotta have a go-to number.
This is just very amusing to me!=)
My number is 37 as well. I will add hundred, thousand, million,etc. when I feel the need to particularly emphasize a point. I was of course pleased to find out that this is also my father-in-law's go to number.
Another number I use quite often these days is 11-ty-billion. My husband and I heard this once and got a kick out of it, so we adopted it as our own.=)
my number varies depending on the seriousness-- 100 times, a thousand times, and for when I mean business-- a million. I have used a trillion a couple of times, but I reserve that one for special occasions...:)
Why are you surprised? You've actually blogged about your go-to number, "like, 18 million" times already ;)
Now I'd better go b/c I have about "like, 18 million" other things to do tonight ;)
Just ran across your blog via "Life of the Williams Family" and fell in love with your super sweet little kids! You, by the way, are very talented!
LOL!! This post made me giggle! My go to number is 900. What's funny about that is when I say to my kids "I'm tired of telling you things 900 times!!" They usually respond with "No! You only told us 300 times!!" This being said with a haha I showed you attitude!! Ah, the joys of parenthood!!!
you are so funny. i lost mine yesterday. mom had to come down. that's something good about her being so close. did you get my message i left through your website about your proofing company? do you care to send me an email? cloud-stepper@comcast.net
thanks erin!!!! oh, i think mine is 50 million also!
my favorite number to pick is 15 - why I don't know I always say "I told you 15 times".
Mine is 109 - I think I got it from Brighton Beach Memoirs - which I saw about 109 years ago - ;) I also use "a bazillion" I was, quite obviously, a theatre major in high school who refused to study math in college. =) =)
This is really funny! I've got two: 17 and 85,000.
50 million here. Yep. Sometimes it doesn't feel like that big of an exaggeration...
I wish I can have my picture AND link my blog at the same time!
I just had to get that out...
www.4timesthefun.typepad.com
Mine is 500. Always.
Yay for getting a run in! :-) Glad the wheel is fixed.
I'm curious. . . where and when did the keys actually turn up?
Dumoles, I have 2 things to tell you today: one, it just doesn't feel like Independance Day without wishing Brent a happy 4th of JU-ly. Two, I was just checking out your sister's etsy shop, and it makes me feel so uncool. She is pretty talented. :)
Post a Comment