Sunday, July 06, 2008

Mama Monday tomorrow!

Just giving you all that heads up. Shannon suggested a post about preparing your older child for a new baby which I thought was a brilliant idea. So we'll go with that. Get posting y'all!

I had to throw that "y'all" in there in honor of good ol' Samantha who...wait for it...FINALLY STARTED A BLOG! (she hates when I say "y'all", btw) So y'all head over there and check it out. And be sure to leave a comment something along the lines of "I'm so glad y'all have started a blog!" I'll love you forever if you do that.

And one more shot of the B-Ro in all his B-Ro glory.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of floor surface is he sitting on? that reflection is great!

Tammy Waida said...

My Mama Monday question is: Now that baby sister is here, how do I get my two year old past the I-just-turned-two-got-a-new-baby-sister-and-am-jealous phase? Wow is she a handful lately! I want my sweet little girl back. I try to include her and be my little helper, but she's not responding so well. Any tips?

erin said...

It's actually the top of our dining room table which is covered with a piece of glass!

Tammy, I'll add that to my list for today! So sorry to hear she's having a hard time. :(

Shannon K. said...

Whoohoo! Can't wait to get some tips.

Anonymous said...

my girls were 19 months apart. I remember I got my daughter lots of doll stuff and new dollies, a stroller. so she would be just like me. we talked about it alot and read lots of books related to a new baby.
tara
p.s. left a comment for your friend!

Dawn said...

What a great topic! I am 9 weeks pregnant and have a Son who is 15 months. This will help me a great Deal, Thanks!

The Sarah Bear said...

I'm in! But with a different approach.

www.thesarahbear.blogspot.com