

Yep, the cuties from the mountains. And, oh man, are they ever cute. Sarah and Stella were fast friends and spent the entire evening running up and down the hallway, chasing each other in the backyard, cuddling up on Sarah's bed and our couch, and wearing matching nightgowns. I've never seen her click with another child so instantly. The only other time they've met was over two years ago but you sure couldn't tell it from the way they were tonight! They were down the hall and cuddled up on the sofa in our bedroom before Eric and Marian even walked in the door and got settled in. Insane!
This was our first time meeting Meg which made our visit extra special. She is SO.CUTE. Oh my. Her eyes just sparkle. If I didn't trust her parents when they said how high-maintenance she is I'd think about moving her right in.
Thanks for stopping by, Eric and Marian! you guys rock!
eta: Mama Monday tomorrow: Traveling with Kiddos.
5 comments:
what cuties!! can't wait for mama Momday!!! :) I need some traveling tips! Thanks for picking this topic!
-Mary V
Seeing you guys was so great! Eric and I were saying when we were driving home that it feels like you guys are our family - I mean we just walk in your house, kick off our shoes, plop our kids in the bath, and make huge messes. Thank you for making us so comfortable.
And of course for taking these beautiful pics of our daughters. You never cease to amaze me. I've taken 900989 pics of them and none are as beautiful as the few dozen you took in a few minutes.
I am on a mission to find you guys a cute cabin to rent for Labor Day. We will do it up NC style!
And I promise to post about traveling before nightfall. Promise.
Oh Marian, I'm so glad you guys feel at home here! Definitely find us a cabin and we'll be on our way!!!
Thank you for posting these pictures of my neices. I am hoping Marian sends me a copy so I can proudly display them in our home!
Love,
Michelle
P.S. I love your site!
Look at those Larson dolls! Glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment