Here's my little man hamming it up. (in front of our new yellow walls, yet again. The color is Goldfinch by Ralph Lauren for those of you who have asked)


We're seeing a lot of this these days...

And this...

hmmmm...could crawling be far behind? This mama hopes not. I love my little immobile B-Ro.
And a black and white just for fun.

At (almost) eight months he's saying "mama" incessantly and discriminately. Most notably when I walk out of the room. He also says "dada" and "hi" but isn't quite sure what they mean yet. He's getting pretty attached to his daddy too these days which is pretty cool. He's such a good little dude.
Random shout-out: Do I owe pics to anyone? I'm talking to friends and family here that I've done shots for in the last several months. I have so much fun taking, editing, and posting stuff for my peeps but then I fall down on the job of actually delivering them to the places they belong. I'm not talking about clients - they're all taken care of - just my non-paying friends and fam. I'd like to do a massive upload to mpix this week so if anyone is waiting on pics from me PLEASE email or post here. Thanks!
13 comments:
Hey Erin, how can we get copies of all the other photos you took the other night? I'll be happy to pay you for them.
Also, check your trash mail b/c I emailed you last night.
Hey Marian! Yep, got your email. I'll respond tonight! I'll send you a link to your picks. And just hush about paying for them. :)
That face and that little round belly -- what a pick-me-up on a boring old Tuesday! Can't wait to see the pics of Sarah tomorrow!
I see some Brent in that baby in these shots!
Love the face with the tongue!
Very cute! I see a resemblence to you in the black and white picture.
SO SO CUTE!!!!!
Oh the one on all fours is just adorable!
Oh....your little boy makes me want to try for number 4. He's adorable!!! Amy
Love them!! And love the chubby thighs too!! It looks like crawling is definitely coming...Tyler crawled at 6 months so you're lucky!
I absolutely love your photos of your little ones. I'm not a photographer by any means- but I love capturing my 12 month old when I get the chance. What kid of camera do you suggest to a first timer who doesn't want to spend a lot?
Either a Canon Powershot (not sure about model number) if you want just a good point and shoot or a Canon digital Rebel if you want something with more manual control. Good luck and have fun!
He's about to be mobile!!! I miss those sitting still days, lol.
He is just about the cutest thing! Love the ones with his tongue out and him up on all fours.
Post a Comment