Monday, July 21, 2008

I Broke In, Y'all!!

Warning, BFF posting here!

So I was going to leave a comment on Erin's crazy post about quitting her blog - trust me, it's never, ever going to happen - but then I thought it would be more fun to wait until she's in CA and break into her blog! It's summer. It's hot. I'm bored. Plus I figured since I know all of you are still checking her blog religiously even though she's gone, I'd give you something new to read. Erin's probably so busy water-witching and wart-doctoring in CA she won't even notice!

Love,
Samantha

23 comments:

Megan said...

Haa haa! I love this. You are such a fun friend!

Anonymous said...

A blog buster!! Too funny!!

J.J. said...

hahaha! i hope you don't get into too much trouble!!!

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!

Tina said...

Ooooh, you better watch out..she may break into your blog next! ;)

Anonymous said...

Heeehhheeee!! Love it! Its hot here as well, and I am bored too. So please, keep us entertained while she is gone. :)

Samantha said...

No worries about getting in trouble, JJ. Erin trusts me IMPLICITLY. :) And Tina, I bet you're right!

~Kim said...

How funny are you.....I think Erin will be a good sport and laugh about it when she finds out...whenever that might be!

~Kim

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! But I'm a little surprised she hasn't already checked her blog knowing what a spaz she is - we have computers here in California too you know!! :)

How lame are we, all checking her blog even though we know she's not home? I'd say were all blog addicts....

Sheena said...

OMG this is tooo funny! She is going to get you! LOL! But thanks for entertaining us while she's gone! :)

Amy said...

Ha! You're the one witch-doctorin' Yeah, I'd watch out for payback :-)

But I was happy to see something new around here today!

A.K. said...

looks like she got the new spice to her blog that she wanted!

Anonymous said...

ha! good for you. thanks for the chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Naughty girl! :)

But, we like it...I'm sure we'll all be back tomorrow to see what you are up too.

Renee said...

HA! That is too funny, Samantha-- way to go!

Dave said...

too rad, nothing like a pals looking over your stuff while your out.

The Sarah Bear said...

I LOVE BEST FRIENDS!!! HEE HEE! It's fun to excercise our POWER! :)

Silly how I know she isn't here, yet I still visit the blog! I am addicted!!!!

Thanks Samantha for having fun and entertaining us!

erin said...

HMPH! I'll be consulting my grandpa this afternoon as to how give warts rather than take away. Y'ALL better watch out. ;)

And, for the record, I don't recall implicit trust being part of our vows.

Anonymous said...

Erin, this just goes to show you how addicted we all are to your blog. You told us that you weren't going to be posting anything new, and yet here we all are - still checking.

Jeanelle said...

So hilarious!
I, too, hope you don't get scolded too much! :)

Susie PSU said...

Samantha, you crack me up. Thanks for the giggle!

{The Tresslers} said...

I visit faithfully but don't comment much but that was hilarious! I love best friends like that!!!!

Miller Mommy said...

We truly are all addicted to this blog, we all know that Erin isn't here yet we pop on just to see if by chance something new is happening and low and behold there are new posts! I love it, keep us entertained while she is gone!! That is what best friends are for!!