
Yep, me too. I need a vacation.
So it's a good thing we're HEADED TO CALI TOMORROW!!! =) Oh I'm so looking forward to this!
Before I go though I want to THANK YOU GUYS for all the encouraging comments about yesterday's post. Sometimes I'm just a spaz, you truly have to ignore me. Samantha, Amy, and definitely my husband can vouch for the truth in that statement. Not sure what my blog issues are but I'll work them out. Promise. =)
So. Limited (if any) blogging/internet playing in the next week. So I'll pretty much be out of the cyber loop. Hopefully I'll be back in a week with lots and lots of fun photographs and stories.
In the meantime, head over to the business blog to see a few more shots of that adorable baby girl up there. Our dear friends Amy and Steven added to their family last weekend and I got to photograph her. That sweet girl didn't even cry once. I'm in love!
Ta-ta!
3 comments:
Oh, hey! Glad I checked over here. I thought you left today. Hopefully we can chat when you get there. I'm starting to freak out about the fact that we only have 2 weeks left in CO and almost every day is packed with stuff. It's just not enough time! And while I'm excited to get to our new house I know that there aren't any friends waiting for me there, so I already feel lonely. UGH! I keep telling myself that you did it, Sam did it (both successfully!), so it will all be good. Anyway, just want to chat (not necessarily about all that!). Prayers are with you for safe and relaxing travels :-)
Have an awesome time!
have fun and i'm super impressed that you're saying 'i'm looking forward to it' when it involves AIR TRAVEL with two little ones! enjoy!
oh and amy WE did it, too, and with the help of your lovely house:) you can DO it!
Post a Comment