Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lily, beware.

or
When Fountains Attack.

Getting suited up...



Aw yeeeeah....I'm real cute.



Hmmm...wonder what's going on over here...



That looks pretty neat. Think I'll get a closer peek.



Wait...huh? What's going on? Where did that come from?!



AHHHHHH!!!



RETREAT! RETREAT!



Oh child. I'm not sure that will ever stop being funny to me. Sorry Lil. I know that wasn't your idea of a good time but it sure was mine!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! It is pretty funny though...

Kelly Kuntz said...

LOL I love how she runs to daddy with her arms up..."GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

Anonymous said...

Ah, funny captures! We just dropped by (for the fourth time today) at Lily's request to see "baby Ephraim pictures." This post was a fun surprise to see and your captions sum it right up :)
Thanks!

Claire said...

Lurker here! I just had to say, this is something I find truly hilarious as well! I could watch kiddos get tricked by that all day long! ;o)

Jenn McPherson said...

you captured that so good. I felt like I was there!!

Anonymous said...

Lily was pretty traumatized after her first exposure to the dancing fountain. Maybe next year we'll be a little braver. Regardless, now we have a good story (and pictures to back it up) for many future 4ths.

TC

Heather said...

Too cute!! And Ephraim is getting so big in that last post!

Daisy said...

If only the landmines and surprises in grownup's lives were like water fountains in the park. Thanks for the happy moment - I loved watching Lily's reactions!

alexandra said...

oh.my.goodness. that was funny. I love your play-by-play commentary. I will have to repeat this with my tot!

Neurotic Atty said...

That is hysterical! I'm sure Lily didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the adults did!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!