Wednesday, July 16, 2008

facets of my pi'bear

Check out the eye-contact in these babies. I thought my lens would surely never see those sweet buggers again.









Granted I'd never call these portraits but I love that she let me capture who she is right now. She's a girl who adores Cinderella, lives for "pretty-tend", is in dire need of a haircut, loves her daddy, is on a mama kick, demands to see her brother first thing in the morning, craves sugar, sings incessantly, and is loved to the moon.

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable!
I dream of the day I'll get some eye contact from my 2 year old!

Megan said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you! She is just adorable. Mazie used to call pretend play "pretty play" too.

Anonymous said...

I agree - adorable is the adjective that best describes these pictures!!

Samantha said...

Oh, I can't stand how big she is. I miss that girl so much.

~Jenn H~ said...

She's incredibly gorgeous, Erin, and she's changed so much. I'm unable to get eye contact from my 3 year old, so I'm a tiny bit jealous, though I'm glad you could capture who she is right now. And I can definitely see you in that last one, in the eyes joyfully crinkled up, and the smile that makes you have to smile, too. :)

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

She is so sweet in these pictures! I love the first one.

Jeanelle said...

These are adorable!

Neurotic Atty said...

Such great shots! I especially love the first and second ones. That is a child who knows she is loved to the moon, and that's what life is all about.

Miller Mommy said...

Beautiful pictures and awesome eye contact! You have an adorable little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

i would call these portraits! they are lovely. and so is she!
tara

Shana-Lynn said...

And just adorable at that!

Robin said...

she's such a beauty!

alexandra said...

precious. I know how elusive the eye contact and natural smile can be!