10 Things You Might Not Know About Erin
1. Erin is a skinny little thing, but the girl can eat desserts like no other. I've seen her eat a full meal and then put away a dozen cookies. And then look around for more.
2. After she buys new clothes, she goes home and does a fashion show complete with strutting and posing. O-b-n-o-x-i-o-u-s.
3. She's a water witch.
4. She's a wart doctor. I can't believe I threw both of those out there in the last post and not one single person asked what I was referring to.
5. Erin was a seriously great teacher. I know most of you think of her as a photographer, but she was an incredible, innovative, highly-skilled teacher.
6. When my husband was away for most of 6 months due to work, Erin slept over with me every single Thursday night. And she had me over for dinner at least once a week. Because that's the kind of friend she is.
7. Erin ruins every single surprise poor Brent tries to plan for her.
8. She is a fabulous cook and hostess. Her home is warm and inviting, and she has this incredibly laid-back attitude about having people over all the time. You always feel at welcome at the Cobbs.
9. She is dearly, dearly loved by her family, her husband, her children, her book club, and me. Especially me.
10. I have so many good stories I'd love to share, but they aren't really appropriate for general audiences. Sigh. For those of you who don't know her personally, you'll just have to take my word for it that she's even better in person. And also more of a pain-in-the-you-know-what.
Ok, I'm done blogging at the Pigbear. I have to get back to raising my children and tending my own blog. I know all of you are as anxious as I am to have her back and to hear all about what Sarah and Ephraim have been up to in CA. Thanks for letting me stop by!
19 comments:
Okay, I bite: Please explain Wart doctor, and Water Witch........??!!
:)
I love this whole "hi-jack the blog thing", totally funny!
You sound like an awesome friend, as does Erin.
You are pretty sneaky, my dear Samantha. And you're having way to much fun with this. And I love it!
You did a good job on your 10, too. :-)
yeah. these were precious posts, samantha. i've just known her through this crazy web. . .starting with 2 peas. . .for about 2.5 years or so, and she's been so precious to answer any questions i have for her! you seem. . .both seem like such precious precious people!!!
You're such a good friend, Samantha. You can hear your "sneaky voice" coming through in the words. Good job keeping Erin on her toes!
I don't know Erin IRL, but I can only imagine how much fun you two have together!
Any feedback from the P'Bear mama about your expose?
You're a freak. A BIG freak. What else can I say?
I love this!!! So fun!
You have to explain the "wart Dr." and "water witch" stuff!
sounds like you 2 are really lucky to have each other! everyone should have a friendship like that!
oh and you HAVE to explain the "water witch" and "wart dr"!!!
I'll leave the wart-doctor and water-witch explanations to Erin. Make sure she posts one of her business cards! In fact, she should probably have a separate blog for that particular skill.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should break in more often! I can't wait for Erin to see this!
- Kristin
I'm glad you put the book club on the list, Samantha. Because she certainly is a ring-leader!!
But, you have to acknowledge that you are JUST as loved by the same amount of people. And that your sarcasm is one of your great qualities.
This is great! LOL-thanks for the insight!!! And like others, I am curious about this whole "water witch" and "wart dr" stuff!
Samantha, I can verify that Erin is a GREAT teacher, my daughter was in her class the first year she taught at CKV in Ohio - and to this day she is a straight A student going into the 7th grade. Thanks Erin!!!!
My son had Erin her 1st year teaching, you can bet I requested her for my next one. CKV misses you Erin!
Sarah
I have no doubt that she's all those things and more! I would miss her and her beautiful babies if she quit blogging!
hee hee you are hilarious samantha! i think erin alluded to her crazy talents at some point...or maybe i'm remembering her telling us about it over some beverage of some sort many moons ago...hmmmm....
I think #9 is just the sweetest thing!!! You're blessed to have each other. Her Aunt Lori is my BFF and has been for going on 27 years now. I knew about the wart doctor, but will have to ask her tomorrow night about the water witching.
Thank you for keeping us entertained during DeeDee's California visit!!
more samantha!
more samantha!
Post a Comment