Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: Grama Edition

We're counting Pi'bear style which means that even though there are really 11 photos here you'll pretend you only counted 10. One to one correspondence isn't yet her strong suit. :)














Those are some lucky girls, wouldn't you say?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love those little matching outfits and corresponding crocs! Looks like they're having a blast hanging out with Grama.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have the blessing of one terrific grandma! Amy

Megan said...

Very lucky indeed!

Love the outfits!!

Megan said...

Looks like Gramma may have needed some down time after that visit. How fun!

Joy said...

Love the smiles on everyone's faces -- the girls' outfits are beautiful, and also, your mom looks fabulous!!

Terry said...

You can't even tell we were freezing in that windy Nashville air! Love these, Deed. Thank you again for taking pics of me and the girls! Love, Mom

~amber~ said...

Love the pictures, the girls are adorable in the matching outfits and I love the trikes! We want to get Emma that Radio Flyer one for her 2nd birthday! We had Emma in a sundress on Sunday and it was too chilly out here - we're in Murfreesboro! :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Looks like one fun mawmaw! :) Please share how you got such WONDERFUL exposure! Was it just the perfect day with no shadows and perfect light or what? The lighting and then the perfect sky, amAzing!

Anonymous said...

Grama time is the best! They are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone--the matching outfits are SO CUTE--where's grandma's? ;)

I love to see that they play so well together. Wow, Charlotte just gets cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot where your mom is all puckered up in between them.

Adorable!

J.J. said...

so so cute on their trikes!

erin said...

Thanks for all your kind words you guys! I've been wanting to do this for a long time but Sarah and Charlotte are rarely together, much less with my mom too! It was a treat for me as much as for my mom.

Amber, would you believe my mom and I found that trike at a yard sale for $15.00!? It was such a steal. I love when that happens!

Cortni, thanks so much. The day was overcast (and super windy!) which can actually make for some really brilliant colors. It was nice to not have to worry about shadows and blowouts but when the light is flat like that you also lose some of the depth that directional light gives. I metered for their skin tones and then burned the heck out of the grass and sky to add some detail and texture back in. Hope that helps!

Dave said...

the pigbear pullin a wheelie is my fav! long live Evel Kenevil! ~Dave

Dave said...

its good to have our gals together, it should be more often! ~Uncle Dave

erin said...

I'm with you Dave! Hey, what are you guys doing this weekend? Maybe we could meet up. ;)

the larsons said...

I'm so glad we get to see Terry, too, in a couple weeks! -- eric

Niki said...

What great pictures!! I love their matching outfits. Looks like so much fun!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Adorable outfits! Two lucky girls and one lucky Grandma.

erin said...

The outfits were totally not planned (including the crocs!). My mom just happened to buy them for the girls and then I showed up saying I wanted to do some photos of the three of them...I guess it was meant to be!