...that when I bought my video camera two years ago I never, ever, thought I would capture a moment like this. I (this is PigBear's Daddy blogging) was leaving for work this morning when Sarah decided to make her first political observation. So now, in the wake of the N.C. and Indiana primaries, we can say with certainty that Barack is finished. You'll see why when you watch the video.
Remember 2004 when we had to live with that ridiculous phrase, "You've been swiftboated"? Well Senator Obama, it's even worse: You've been Pi'Beared. And with this blog's following, you might as well hang it up. You might overcome Jeremiah Wright, but not Sarah Lorraine.
I still cannot come to terms with how Sarah put these thoughts together. Was it the constant Reaganomic rants from her rabidly Republican mother? (In case no one out there gets it, that last sentence was just slightly tongue-in-cheek.) And what is the political slant of that preschool class she attends once a week? Erin playfully said something to Sarah about the government taking her (pretend) cash monies. The previous day Erin mentioned that Barack Obama was running for president, so Sarah put these thoughts together. Should I beam with pride at my daughter's political involvement, or cringe at the fact that all the girl really wants is her cash monies?
Whatever you call it, it's funny. And all you armchair Limbaughs out there, please save your comments. Let's just enjoy this one.
Stan, did you ever think you'd have a two-year old supply-sider?
36 comments:
Tony and I just got back from a Cubs game and saw Sarah's video! We laughed out loud and played it a couple times! Wouldn't you love to get inside her mind for a little bit!
Haha! That is too cute!!
LOVE IT!!! I think you should send this to the other side! HAHA!
Hee hee! I agree - he's finished! ;) So funny and cute!
The best part is Brent laughing in the background. That made me laugh out loud right by myself. So cute!
And she better edit her Barack hater comments for our impending visit!
She is so cute in pictures, but to hear her talk is even cuter... especially when she has these profound thoughts!
You should put this one on YouTube. It's hilarious.
That is so AWESOME!! I was crackin' up! Sing it, sister, keep those cash monies :)
Oh, my GOSH!! That is hilarious and so so cute! :) Kids are the best.
So funny. I laughed out loud!
That was hilarious! I agree with the above comment-post it on youtube!
HAAAAAAAA!
Hilarious!
That is so darn funny! Thanks for sharing, guys!
Priceless!!
This is hilarious. I am sending it to my husband right now!! But dosn't she know hillary will take our cash monies too?
You've got yourself quite the little firecracker. Too cute!
Oh, that pi'bears! Nice to see the guest blogger, too, you should chime in more often, especially with such great material!
Brent,
As with Erine, Sarah does voice her own opinion. Boy are you in trouble when she becomes a teenager.
Wow! That is so darn cute!! I totally laughed outloud. I really think you should YouTube it...I can just see this on one of those late night talk shows. :)
I'm not American, but I'm laughing over here too!
I have been secretly reading your blog thanks to an introduction from my friend AK. That is the FUNNIEST video I have ever seen! Kids say the darndest things!!!! Thanks for the laugh! I love your blog and your photography!!!
Priceless!
That's hilarious!!
lol......
how funny. . . .
Yep - I had to come back and watch that again for a laugh!
Wallis and I both laughed out loud there. She is one smart little girl. How did she know that Obama wants to raise the Social Security tax? (-:
Cute video! isn't it funny the things they say!?!?!? Is her middle name Lorraine? My DD Sarah's middle name is Loraine. How funny!
Glad you all enjoyed it as much as we did! I actually don't think we're going to youtube it simply to avoid any late night talk show/fox news buzz. Of course, I know the chances of that are far-fetched but stranger things have happened (ahem, can you say babyGAP?!). Ha! Anyway, Sandi- YES her middle name is Lorraine. How strange is that! Thanks for sharing...very, very cool.
Absolutely hilarious -- I'm with the above readers with a vote for youtube. I can see you guys with a guest spot on Fox and Friends in the morning ... that sweet little Republican baby! :)
how fUNNY!!!!!!!
tara
they might have already snagged it.
ps Anna is with P'Bears ;)
AHHH! Too funny!!!
Hilarious!
Sarah is correct, he wants your cash monies! lololol so funny, so cute! see ya in a few days. ~Dave
Well, I was "undecided" until now, but don't worry, Sarah, I will not cast my vote for Obama! Your cash monies are safe if I have anything to say about it!
thats pretty amazing!!! i cant believe it, she is super smart haha!! i'm with sarah i want my cash monies too!
Post a Comment