Monday, May 12, 2008

if you squint just a little...



You'd say they were sisters, not cousins;

daughters, not granddaughters;

18 months apart, not nine.

You'd say this was shot in California, not Tennessee;

on an army base, not a subdivision;

in a carport, not a driveway.

Just my mama and her girls...version 2.0.

(I love you mom!)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Very sweet.

Megan said...

that is so adorable! lawson doesnt have any cousins close to his age!

Terry said...

Love the picture sweetie. Thanks for that. Another difference between then and now; I don't look like the "song bag!" Love, Mom

Amy said...

How sweet! That is a shot to cherish. . . such a special moment!

Anonymous said...

The good old days...Hope to see more pics from the visit!!

Joyce said...

I was looking forward to seeing these photos....your mom and I talked about this trip and to have you all together, for Mother's Day.
Love to you all...

liz said...

even if you don't squint, it could be a mama and daughters - you're looking summery and great, Terry!