Friday, May 02, 2008

Fest.

In addition to "Buddy-Ro" Ephraim has earned another nickname from his daddy: "Fest". Short for "Lovefest" which is what Brent says every time he walks by and we're snuggled up once again.











Have I mentioned lately how much I love having a son? Love you, Fest.

27 comments:

Amy said...

He is so stinkin' handsome! Beautiful photos, as always. And I completely agree that I love being the mom of a son!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Fest. We'll be starting re-education soon enough.

Daddy

Neurotic Atty said...

Awww...he's starting to get that fuzzy, sticky-uppy baby hair! He is just the most gorgeous little guy!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Too sweet!!!

Shawna said...

Such a gorgeous baby... that last one just makes me melt!

the larsons said...

OK the last one is straight out of a baby magazine, but better. his smile!

Jodie said...

I LOVE that last photo... so darling.

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want to get them a piece of that snuggle bunny goodness? Brent's just jealous cause you're hogging, but I don't blame you one bit!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful boy! Boys are so fun...though I am enjoying having a little girl too! Such wonderful blessings we have!
Colleen

Nicole said...

he is SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!! and once again..amazing pictures!!! :D

Shannon K. said...

I just found out I'm going to have one of these....a son that is. :) Very excited and can't wait to take his picture. He's gorgeous Erin!

kristina proffitt said...

Those pictures are BEYOND cute! What a sweetie pie! ;)

Mandy said...

Very cute nick name! Love it!
What an adorable little man!

Megan said...

Great pictures. I agree about having a son. It's just a different kind of lovin'!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing! Baby Ephraim is so precious!!

angela | the painted house said...

Absolutely beautiful photos.

This post makes me want to go wake my 8-month-old son up for a little lovefest.

Terah said...

I **ADORE** the first one! You really need to teach me how to take a good pic!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Erin! Beautiful photos - he's such an angel! Love that first one - I gasped out loud when I saw it!

Anonymous said...

Wow amazing pics as usual. Doesn't hurt that you have the cutest boy ever!! Amy

Shana-Lynn said...

He is just adorable and looking more like Sarah all the time.

Robin said...

WOW!!! these are some of your best pics yet. fest has gotta be the most handsome subject...ever. :-)

Anonymous said...

Erin,
These have to be my favorite pics of yours in a long while. He is growing up so quickly and these really capture his age and what a cutie he is. Can I ask you what lens you used? The pics are so sharp!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shannon K!! May you be blessed with a happy and healthy little boy!

erin said...

Yes, definitely congratulations to you Shannon!

And Shannon Gurney, thank you. I shot these with the 50mm/1.4 which hasn't come off my camera in a long, long time.

Debbie said...

Okay, that first one about kills me, he is so darn cute!!! Beautiful pic.

ellen said...

Amazing photos!! He's adorable!

J.J. said...

look how cute he is! getting lighter hair! so so gorgeous my friend!