Anyway, a few more from last Saturday morning when Sarah and I were traipsing around in the rain. These are super-quick edits so the colors are weird and lack consistency but oh well. I love this first one where she just looks so enthralled and determined as she trudges along in her big girl boots.

For the past several months she's decided that making eye contact with my camera = fate worse than death. I try to trick her. She's so over me. Every once in a while though she'll give me the quickest glance and I get lucky.

Her favorite tree in our front yard...


There you have it. Rainy day photos, one week later.
Enjoy mama's day tomorrow peeps! :)
6 comments:
Cutest little Pi'Bear! We had a day of downpours on Wednesday so we ventured out and took some pictures......made me giggle!
Happy Mother's Day Erin!
~Kim
So cute! I wish it would so rain here so I could get umbrella & rain boots photos! It hit 101 here today - *sigh* LOL!
Happy Mother's Day Erin - and it sounds like business is going well. Hooray for you! :)
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! Glad to see you blogging again :)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY SUPERMOM!!! xoxox
Oi....that little girls always manages to melt my heart.
Thanks for the pick me up on a rainy sunday (and monday).
p.s. I totally enjoy reading mama monday's even though I don't have kids :)
Post a Comment