Sunday, May 18, 2008

family faves.

We just got home from an awesome long weekend at my dad's house. Having Meghan, Dave and Charlotte there was such a blast. I couldn't get enough of watching the girls play together. All the way home today Sarah kept saying, "baby Charlotte talks now!" And indeed she does!

Check 'em out eying each other's crocs...



Can you tell who has the cooler mommy by the sunglasses they're wearing? I'll give you a hint, it's not the one on the right.



I mean, for real, can you get any cooler than this?




(and yes, you're allowed to hate her skinny booty)

Meghan wasn't the only one with mad skills at the playground though...





And a shot of the fam for the road...



Here's your 12 hour Mama Monday warning: Getting kids involved in daily chores...discuss!

10 comments:

Terry said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Love that Mimi was in the family picture too!

Megan said...

Love the family photo!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! We had such a blast with everybody...and those GIRLS...Charlotte was lovin her some Say-ah and Ephraim (she says his name surprisingly perfect...go figure) You captured some great moments...as usual. Im ready for round 2! Love you guys!

-Aunt May May

Dave said...

love our little gals! When we got home Charlotte kept calling for Sarah. sayin "Zarrah Rin roseee"
~digger Daddy

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

It's so much fun to see family-we are on our way this week to our family and can't wait!
I loved the one of the girls comparing their crocs!

The Sarah Bear said...

Momma Monday - I'm in!

Shana-Lynn said...

Great family photos!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Ok-it's monday morning and i just read this post with the mama monday notice on it and i swear, i just posted saturday night the chart i just made for my kids to do with thier chores on it!! don't mind the spelling errors in it!! Here's my blog address
kristinconk.blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great week between visting mom AND dad!! I'm loving those crocs too.