Sunday, May 04, 2008

just one.



Yesterday morning we had a calm rain so I went outside with Sarah so she could stomp around in the puddles. She insisted that we take a walk with our umbrellas so I dropped the camera off with Brent and followed her. As soon as I saw this though I ran back, pounding on the door, asking for my camera again. How could I resist these awesome leading lines and even a little reflection action? It was definitely worth the detour.

On an unrelated note, tomorrow is Monday and Mama Monday will be in full affect. In honor of RaeRae getting the axe how about we do a little something about nap and bedtime routines? Anyone else feel like sharing? Post tomorrow and I'll link you up!

Happy weekend friends!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures and Yay for Monday momma!!! I don't comment much but I wanted to tell you how happy I am that it's back!!

Amy said...

I love that picture!

Kimberly said...

Cute pic!! And I think I'll give this topic a try tomorrow!

Lisa said...

precious picuture!

Anonymous said...

Love the color in the picture! Amy

angela | the painted house said...

Beautiful photo! Do I really have to say it every time??? :)

Not to, uh, one up you, but I think I may have. I totally thought of you today when I pulled an "Erin." :) It's on my blog when you have a chance.

Life In Motion said...

LOL! I just bought Taryn that same umbrella yesterday but in pink and purple...she begged for it! I'll enjoy your pic though because its not likely to rain here anytime soon :(

Mandy said...

I'd have run back for the camera too! Totally worth the delay!

I'll try to add a little something to the naptime/bedtime topic.

Unknown said...

The picture is spectacular, certainly worth the detour! I'm so looking forward to tomorrows mamma monday!

Kelley said...

What a cutie!
We'll have to try to do Green Mtn another time, it is a really nice place. Hope your doing well!

Anna said...

what a shot! i love it - you're gifted, girl =)

Carin Davis said...

the reflection, color and angle are stunning! so glad you ran back!