Here are some shots of Sarah enjoying her first food - brown rice cereal. She's a big fan of "feeding herself" which basically means grabbing the spoon and thrusting it towards her face. I'm a little afraid she's going to put out an eye. Needless to say we both end up with sticky, dried porridge all over us by the time we're finished. Yesterday Sarah decided to rub her tired eyes mid-meal which made a nice eyelash paste.



Such a pretty little girl, such a mess.
J.J. - I think at this rate, we'll just skip spaghetti.
3 comments:
Boy, the memories come flooding back when I see your sweet baby eating her first food. Such a messy, wonderful time!
Meg
aren't you cute mentioning me on your blog! yeah, i don't think we'll do spaghetti again til she's at least ten.
You are doing such a good job feeding your baby healthy homemade foods. Just wait until she wants candy and sweets... and her Aunt Lori indulges her!
Love, Grama
Post a Comment