After a particularly harried day with the Pigbear yesterday and just a long week in general I pleaded with Brent to take Sarah somewhere, anywhere away from me. Of course it doesn't take much pleading to get him to want to spend time with his baby girl so he strapped her into the Baby Bjorn and promptly took her outside to do some yardwork. After spending a quality five minutes of alone time I started to feel a little left out so I snuck outside to see what they were doing. Here's what I found...



After watering all of our half-dead-but-hopefully-just-dormant bushes they decided to go for a little stroll. Hmmmm...

And, as to be expected from a little girl who woke up from her afternoon nap an hour early, here's what I found upon their return...


Nothing like hangin' with (or on) Dad!
7 comments:
You obviously only think you want time away from Sarah. Love, Mom
If you need any time away from Sarah next week, I would be more than happy to give you some!
See ya Tuesday.....
Look at those sleepy cheeks!
aw so cute sleeping. we are so lucky to have such great hubbies.
Erin! Oh my gosh! You have such a cute daughter, and a wonderful family! You are so lucky! And it looks like you guys are really happy too! Sarah is sooo cute!!! You guys are amazing!!
Don't they make those Baby Bjorns in adult sizes?...looks like a great place to catch a nap! (Does that kid ever take a bad picture???)
Love you guys!
Granddaddy
Okay, after reading the TRUE comments about how Princess Pigbear could take over the Gerber Baby's job (in "tomorrow's" blog), I have to ask, "Don't I hear the phone ringing?" Oh yes, it's Mr. Bjorn; and he'd like Brent to be their next spokesman. Are you sure BBB wasn't working?
Liz
Post a Comment