Thursday, April 27, 2006

I was inspired.

Everyday I check a few of my favorite blogs. Not even neccessarily people I know, just people whose religious insights I enjoy, photography I admire, or friends of friends. Tara Whitney's photography is amazing and today I was especially inspired by this. So Aunt Lori and I cleared the living room, stripped the baby, and created a moment. Here's what we came up with. I have to say, I love it.



And let's just say the coffee table got an extra moisturizing layer today, if you know what I mean.

8 comments:

A.K. said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She's growing up right before our eyes! What a beautiful girl you have!!! Give her big kisses from her friends in Blacksburg!!!

J.J. said...

Yup you are officially bitten by the photography bug. And it didn't take you long to find miss t's photography. Isn't she great! She lives here...if only I could afford her.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Erin! I should of had you take Nick's 2 year old pictures. Sarah you are soooo adorable! Gina

Anonymous said...

I think this photo competes with the baptism photos as far as personality showing through so purely. I can't wait to see Sarah again soon :)
Liz

Elizabeth said...

Erin, this is a GORGEOUS photo. Beautiful. And such a cutie little girl, too! : )

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture! Great job you guys.

Pink Shoes said...

I, too, check several blogs each day -- recently including yours, even though I don't know you! After this post, though, I felt compelled to comment -- your little girl is absolutely adorable, and fabulous photography, too!
I think I initially discovered your blog via "Any Day a Beautiful Change." Thanks for writing!