Thursday, April 06, 2006

growing so fast

I know Sarah is growing like a weed but sometimes I take it for granted because she's in front of me all the time. It doesn't seem as drastic when I see her every moment.

Lately going to playgroup seems like meeting with a different group of moms and babies every week. Babies keep getting bigger and mommies keep getting skinnier (hooray!). Today when Colleen walked in carrying Noah, looking like he crawled off the pages of American Baby, I was so surprised to see what a child he looked like. A child, a toddler, a boy...not an infant. Where are they going?



Here are some pics of our little (but, oh so big!) loves...




1 comment:

J.J. said...

i remember when we started playgroup here and the babies would just LAY there and we mommies would have time to gab and eat. with forks. now the babies are EVERYWHERE and we barely get a cracker in our mouths!