I hope you all experienced some Easter Joy throughout your day today. A few days ago when I posed the question about how to balance American Easter and Christian Easter I was reminded that Easter morning is about JOY. The JOYof a people who have seen their savior risen from the dead. The JOY of new life. The JOY of friends and family. And the JOY of a child's face upon discovering that Easter eggs are filled with marvelous treasures, and so is the empty tomb. So I'd like to share with you some of my Joys on this Easter...
I can feel the JOY right through your photos. Although we didn't do anything traditional, we had a JOYous day at our house, too. Happy Easter :) The Finks
4 comments:
The joy in your pictures is contagious -- I could feel it. Happy Easter Cobb Family. I love you all.
i LOVE seeing pics of all of my colorado friends:) miss you all sooo much!
I can feel the JOY right through your photos. Although we didn't do anything traditional, we had a JOYous day at our house, too. Happy Easter :)
The Finks
Love the pics. Especially the family photo.
Post a Comment