
I've never heard her laugh like that before! So it seems that a little furry thing, about her height, running around the room is HILARIOUS.
We had a great time at Joy's house today and I was so thrilled by the little art project Joy planned for the babies. We made hand and foot print wall hangers and I think Sarah's really shows some artistic inclination. Perhaps we have a little Aunt May May on our hands?

After playgroup we made a few stops, including Target, where we purchased Sarah's first shoes. Sigh. Okay, no panicking yet. She doesn't actually need shoes but my nurse-friend Colleen has soft soled shoes for her little boy and in my book, Colleen knows baby-safety best!

So, thanks for letting me be random. I'll leave you with this...

Dont' even get me started on how this picture makes me feel.
6 comments:
Oh my god! She is absolutely extstatic(sp?) over that little doggie. That is so precious! She is looking like such a big girl with shoes on and everything!
hey girlie...she looks a lot like meghan in that last shot. and so big, sigh. must get our girls together...
Oh she has gotten so much bigger in the last two weeks. She looks like a true toddler with her big girl shoes. Sorry I know that makes you sad... See ya in 11 days.
Yes, Sarah is looking more grown up each day. I know that makes you sad, Erin, but I must be wacky because I just get SO excited seeing who Sarah is becoming. (I guess I'm not a baby person???)
However, I'm sure a little baby brother or sister for Sarah will help you recapture those baby days =) P.Cobb
Maybe Sarah IS becoming her Aunt May May ... loves dogs, artistic, looks like her, Scorpio.
Nope. She is Sarah and we love her! Love Grama
Oh my gosh! I leave for a few days and . . . look at how grown up Sarah is!!!
Post a Comment