Yum yum!...who knew "super porage" could be so exciting and delicious! I guess the "super" adj. had to come from somewhere?
I can't watch the video right now (with this s l o w computer) but will when I get there. I can't get enough of that girl either -- never enough living so far away. I love you. Grama
no gagging!!! wow - true success!
P.S. That first picture definitely shows signs of green eyes emerging!
Oh those eyes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yum yum!...who knew "super porage" could be so exciting and delicious! I guess the "super" adj. had to come from somewhere?
I can't watch the video right now (with this s l o w computer) but will when I get there. I can't get enough of that girl either -- never enough living so far away. I love you. Grama
no gagging!!! wow - true success!
P.S. That first picture definitely shows signs of green eyes emerging!
Oh those eyes!
Post a Comment