The pigbear has a new favorite toy and it's an empty bag of cookies. Or pop tarts. Or granola bars. Anything that has a shiny, crinkly wrapper. We could spend hours grabbing, stuffing, ripping, and just generally assaulting a bag of Chips Ahoy.
Here' s the proof...



and is it just me, or are her eyes turning green??
5 comments:
I see some Green peaking thru those baby blues!
Aunt May May
Next step bubble wrap!
i can tell you are SO happy with your new camera!!! those eyes are STUNNING!
I was just looking back at pictures of Pigbear from January- i can't believe how much she has grown and matured!!! It's amazing! Definitely gonna be a looker- watch out daddy- the boys will be flocking :)
My baby is growing way too fast! Those eyes are sooooo beautifl whether green or blue. I love you all! Grama
Post a Comment